• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Good-ish News

medic269

Inactive
Reaction score
Well I'm posting in here because of the context.  I'm still waiting for my "official" offer for semi skilled Med Tech, patiently.... :( but I did get my results for A-EMCA today and passed with flying colors.  I can put some validity to the last 3 years of clawing through school now.  Just thought I'd share!

Hey medic269,
i'm waiting for a offical offer as well... good work on the A-EMCA, i found the hardest part of that test was the wait for the results.

Congratulations Medic269, its one hell of a test.  When I did mine I thought for sure I'd be making my way back to Toronto.
I was a disappointed that all we get is a notification of successfull completion.  I think we deserve at least a certificate for all the stress and hard work.

The certificate shows up later, in a seperate flat envelope.

the letter says it will show up in 6-8 weeks... in real-time your lookin at 8-10 weeks...

Yeah the family is happy they have something to frame, I skipped out on the graduation ceremony and was torn a new one for that.  Thanks for the support guys :)

Nothing wrong with the Gonq, just alot of hoops to jump through in that program :p

Back