• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Goggles/Helmet

R

Rafe

This is a short question for all you vehicle drivers or anyone who rely on wearing dust goggles to get the job done. The question is...i just got my first pair and still cannot find a way to stick them to my helmet, any suggestions on how to keep them from sliding off?? :soldier:

Try tightening them is all I could think of...

On a related note, anyone have any tips on keeping them from fogging up when you get hotter then the air around you (besides taking them off)?

You could try putting the goggles under the helmet, put the strap around your head, then put the helmet over top. As for fogging up, you can try anti-fog or just lift them off your face for a moment every chance you get in order to get some air inside them.

3M makes these little clear plastic wall hooks that I used to use to keep the goggles in place on my mountainbike helmet. Got them at home depot for a couple of bucks. Not sure about sticking them to a crew helmet though.

on the back of your helmet cover, there should be two things that look like belt loops. I heard that they are for attaching goggles.

Back