• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting the paper work setup.

H

Huggy

Just a number of simple question to do with the paper work.

1- The Letter of Reference
Do I Have to hand them back in with all the other paper work or is that up to the person filling it out for you?
Is there any point getting more then 3 letters?

2- Canadian Forces Employment Application (Part F) Activities, Sports, Leisure and Physical Fitness.
Are we talking Organized sports, like on a local team. I get together with friends and play a game baseball or ball hockey.

Is there anything that they don't like to see when it comes to the applications, I would think extra paper is not good like including a resume, never asked for it so don't add it.

Nicknames

Reading the paper work I have found this question ion the Government Of Canada Instructions for personnel screening consent and Authorization Form. In it askes for:
Surname â “ ok sure I know that.
Full given name â “ oh that's a thinker, hmmm...
Family name at birth â “ I just that this has something to do with people who might of changed there name.
All other names used (i.e. Nickname) â “ what is the need for this? I have a nick name guess what it, I used it for this forum. Do they really need to know that

family name at birth is aimed moreso at women who take their husbands name at marriage.

All other names used (i.e. Nickname) â “ what is the need for this? I have a nick name guess what it, I used it for this forum. Do they really need to know that For example, if your name is mitchell, and you go by Mitch, or Michael, going by Mike.

Mischiefz said:
family name at birth is aimed moreso at women who take their husbands name at marriage.
Probably would apply to adopted children too.

Back