• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

George Canyon to record tribute video

proudnurse

Inactive
Reaction score
The concert I went to see tonight also reminded me of this story also. I was watching CMT videos today and I saw a special on there about country star George Canyon shooting a tribute video at CFB Trenton. I did a search on google and I did come up with an article from his website. Thought it would be interesting to share as well.

Rebecca

http://www.georgecanyon.com/theintelligencer.html

I heard his new single "I want you to live", that he is doing this tribute for performed live on the news back in November during a remembrance day special. It's a beautiful song. Although I did shed more than a few tears.  :'( I look forward to seeing the video now.  :)

This is a great video. The most special scene in the video is one of the final ones with Doc and Sarge, when Doc says "So you mean to tell me you're not a bit scared?" and Sarge replies, "I'm here, so my kids won't have to be".

Saw this video a day ago thought it was a great tribute to the forces. Great job :salute: :cdn:

NSmedicman said:
This is a great video. The most special scene in the video is one of the final ones with Doc and Sarge, when Doc says "So you mean to tell me you're not a bit scared?" and Sarge replies, "I'm here, so my kids won't have to be".

I cried more than a few tears. This video is about as close as you can get without going through it yourself. When he said he was there so his kids wouldn't have to, I really cried. My husband, Sgt. Darcy Tedford, said he would rather die over there than have them come here to kill us. He didn't make it home. I sure hope is death will not be in vain.

Charmaine

Charmaine, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It is the selflessness of our Soldiers that put thier lives on the line, so that we can live safely here at home. And for that, your husband's death will never be in vain.

Rebecca

Back