• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Funny Pix & Video Thread

Ben was a practical minded scientist.  You'd have a easier time and better dinner trying Turkey over an Eagle...  :nod:

that was funny. Like how he swears with the US accent. Did a good job. He could sub for Jason Statham in his next movie.

The Good Idea Fairy, as demonstrated by buffalo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ_7GtE529M

I will marry a prostitute to save money for Pretty woman. LOL
I get the feeling they think very low of western morals the way they translate some titles.

Not so much funny as strangely hypnotic and soothing ....
tumblr_ng9tijbylK1r6jnjdo1_5001.gif

Absolutely Sensational Air New Zealand Safety Video

Now this is one airline safety-video that is NOT boring. Enjoy. For those who watched the Hobbit, must have cost a fortune.

www.youtube.com/embed/qOw44VFNk8Y?feature=player_embedded"frameborder="0"allowfullscreen></iframe

Same video already posted here last year:

Rifleman62 said:

Now this is one airline safety-video that is NOT boring. Enjoy. For those who watched the Hobbit, must have cost a fortune.

www.youtube.com/embed/qOw44VFNk8Y?feature=player_embedded"frameborder="0"allowfullscreen></iframe

Thanks, did you post it?

If you have seen it before don't watch it again. :)

Rifleman62 said:

Well, I hadn't seen it until just now.  Thanks.  I enjoyed it.