• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Funny Pix & Video Thread

Just chillin'.....

dangerous-photos-16.jpg

Man, that should be there on the "What's the dumbest thing you've seen today?" thread.  Looks really cool till you fall off for whatever reason.  ::)

http://www.rockthegear.org/index.php?/testimonials/view/brittany_morrow_the_roadrash_queen/

Brittany Morrow is a survivor of an error in judgement. A chilling read. The kind that sucks your testicles in.

eurowing said:
Brittany Morrow is a survivor of an error in judgement. A chilling read. The kind that sucks your testicles in.
Oh man, that's got to suck. I can't imagine going through life telling people I was riding on a Suzuki.  ;)

A soldier... playing soldier :)

2012-05-06202427.jpg

Student Driver lost MP light bar...
2012-04-01172949.jpg

So I had to put it in the back of my Milcot :)
2012-04-01172916.jpg

firday-dopamine-dump-14.jpg

...and you thought that RMC Engineering degree would be wasted.....  ;)

You're going to try it now, arent't you?  ;D

North Korean People's Army Funky Get Down Juche Party

Video mixing was very well done! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk&feature=fvwrel

Journeyman said:
firday-dopamine-dump-14.jpg

...and you thought that RMC Engineering degree would be wasted.....  ;)

You're going to try it now, arent't you?  ;D

Damn right I will. I've seen an iphone deposited inside the bottom three  inches of a cut off pringles can that did much the same, but that's awesome.

Brihard said:
Damn right I will. I've seen an iphone deposited inside the bottom three  inches of a cut off pringles can that did much the same, but that's awesome.

I recall a plastic water bottle, an upside down can of compressed air and gun tape being used to flash cool cans of pop.

ObedientiaZelum said:
I recall a plastic water bottle, an upside down can of compressed air and gun tape being used to flash cool cans of pop.

Huh, that's also pretty smart.

PrairieThunder said:
H...how do you lose a light bar? LOL

Off road portion of Driver-Wheeled... Those damn things weigh a ton, and aren't always welded on very good...

Not funny to me, but I thought others may think this is enjoyable... woke up to this little surprise this morning... guess the dog got hungry...  :crybaby:
destroyedphone.jpg

MPMick said:
Not funny to me, but....

I guess the dog saw the online story about the Otter.......  ;)

otter-dog_1718673i.jpg

[The cell phone had an Otter case, for those who are going "WTF??"]