• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Funny Cadet Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cadet Sgt thought he outranked me

since I‘m just a Private in the Militia

:/

So I went to the Cadet site, and had a look around... all I can say is

This one time at band camp :D

I know a few cadets who actually think that being a cadet means that they‘re military personnel with a rank that matters.
Ha! I know a few reservists who think the same thing.

LOL, J/K. :p

As stupid as some of their posts may be, we have to remember for the most part, Cadets are kids. I was never unluky enough to experience Cadets, so I can not comment on what they do or what purpose they have other than asking for donations at your local Wal-Mart. All I know is some of them are potential Res or Reg recruits while others belong in the nut house. Speaking from experiance, I was a range coach for a Cadet famil. shoot one weekend. Never again! Some of these kids should not be touching a weapon at all! Some are cocky, others to shy. But like I said, there kids.

Well, that‘s my oppinion on the world of Cadets.

WOW, I can‘t believe all of the crap on here about the cadet forum. I myself am a cadet, and from what most of you were saying about cadets is bs. I know better myself to know most of you guys were just joking around, but still, all of you are in the reg force, and should know better than that. You guys need to get your diapers changed, clean up your act; what are you guys, 25, 30? The cadets are from ages 12-18, of course they are going to act the way they act. I bet at that age, all of you wern‘t much better.

And thanks Marti for correcting yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back