• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FS - Eagle Chest Rig

mudgunner49

Inactive
Reaction score
I ahve a brand new (no tags) Eagle M4-FB chest rig in ranger green for sale for $70 Cdn, shipped in the provinces.  You can see it here:

http://www.eagleindustries.com/prd_detail.asp?ProdID=118&CatID=40&SubCatID=16

Aside from having mags inserted in the pouches it has not been used at all...

blake

Just to comment on this for those that are interested.  I used the same type of rig (six single shingles) in Afghanistan at the start of my tour.  For anyone that is small this rig can probably be worn in the turret if that's where you work.  It would give you quick access to some ammo if you dismount and if you choose to add, some first aid materials.

Just my 2 cents

Bzzliteyr said:
Just to comment on this for those that are interested.  I used the same type of rig (six single shingles) in Afghanistan at the start of my tour.  For anyone that is small this rig can probably be worn in the turret if that's where you work.  It would give you quick access to some ammo if you dismount and if you choose to add, some first aid materials.

Just my 2 cents

Buzz - thanks, this is the LE version with 3 x single rifle mag pouches and MOLLE all the way across.  The pouches are lined with a thick textured material that allows retention of mags without flaps but still allows quick withdrawal. 

It would be the a$$ of the cat for anyone that is primarily veh mounted as it does fit close to the body...

blake

Of course I just came back.. so I don't need one.. but this is a nice looking rig

Back