• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FS: Eagle Chest Rig

mudgunner49

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a like new - took it to the range once and never even fell on it - Eagle/SKD Paul Howe Chest Rig in OD for sale. This is the version with MOLLE on the sides instead of the pouches on the original Eagle version. It is a great rig, but does not fit my needs like I thought it would. $85 shipped CONUS or Canada.

It holds 8 x AR/M4/C7 mags, 4x pistol mags, MOLLE on the sides 2 channels x 3 rows, mesh pocket on back of body.

If interested, shoot me an email and I'll send some pics...

blake

Mudgunner, are you interested in any trades? I have a brand new Diamond Back
Tactical TRMA vest for sale maybe we could work something out

PhilB said:
Mudgunner, are you interested in any trades? I have a brand new Diamond Back
Tactical TRMA vest for sale maybe we could work something out

Phil,

Not really looking for trades, i picked up an Eagle Plate Carrier w/Cummerbund and a set of multi-strike rifle plates for armour and am going with that for now.  Let me see if it moves for cash and if not I'll check back with you...

thanks,

blake

LordOsborne said:
Email inbound.

got it and replied - i'll try to get some pics up if the ones on the skd tactical site don't do the trick...

blake

guys,

sorry - this item has been sold, however you can find some good pics on the Eagle Industries website or SKD Tactical's site.

blake

Back