• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FS - Buck Strider Tarani 882 SBTG

mudgunner49

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a brand new in the box 882 SBTG for sale $160 Cdn shipped in Canada.  Drop a line if interested.  The best way to reach me is at my email (bgolder@olgc.ca) so I get it on my wireless.

These retail for around $180 USD + s&h + whatever the JBT's at Canada Customs ding you for...

be safe,

blake

Come on fellas - I need to move this!!  drop a line and let's talk... maybe we can make a deal.

blake

Seeing as no piece of kit is too high speed for me, and my google turned up nothing - what are you selling?

Googled: 882 SBTG

First hit: http://tadgear.bayarea.net/edged%20tools/buck-strider-tarani_882_sbtg.htm

SEEN.

Like most infanteers though, I have enough big knives to arm an African genocide, so I'll pass - nice knife though!

Michael O'Leary said:
Googled: 882 SBTG

First hit: http://tadgear.bayarea.net/edged%20tools/buck-strider-tarani_882_sbtg.htm

The Knife on the link is selling it for $124.99.

Mike_R23A said:
$124.99 in the states though...

...plus shipping and handling, plus Customs fees...

I can be dealt with - drop a line and we'll talk if you're interested.  TAD has a killer price on that.  I've not seen it cheaper elsewhere.  $125 USD is only about 20% over wholesale...

blake

OK Guys,  I need to move this thing.  145 Cdn shipped to your door.  Work with me here...

blake

the 48th regulator said:
I will offer 60.00

plus freight

dileas

tess

I want some of what you're smoking... ::)

Do some searching on the net - you can't find one for twice that, in USD.  If you get serious, drop a line.  I need to get rid of it, however I don't need to get raped out of it.

cheers

blake

"Do some searching on the net - you can't find one for twice that, in USD" (I love a good challange - especially shopping!)

Canadian - $65.62 same knife - $7.00 US Shipping "Buy it Now"

Good 'ol Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Buck-Knife-887-like-882-Tarani-Strider-Police-Advocate_W0QQitemZ7204593289QQcategoryZ42577QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

muffin
:)

muffin said:
"Do some searching on the net - you can't find one for twice that, in USD" (I love a good challange - especially shopping!)

Canadian - $65.62 same knife - $7.00 US Shipping "Buy it Now"

Good 'ol Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Buck-Knife-887-like-882-Tarani-Strider-Police-Advocate_W0QQitemZ7204593289QQcategoryZ42577QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

muffin
:)

muffin,

...love a good challenge?  YOU FAIL, Grasshopper!!!  Different knife  (check out the model number - incidentally, incorrect on their listing).  The steel used in the blade is different (ATS-34 on mine, 420 HC on theirs) and the handle scale material is also different (G-10 on mine vs. FRN - Fiber Reinforced Nylon - on theirs...)  and they have the wrong model number on the E-Gay page - it should be 887 SBT Police Advocate, mine is the 882 SBTG  Take a look at the Buck web site and you'll find that mine lists for $180 USD, though you can find them for as low as $125 USD. You  will NOT find them for $60 - either US or Cdn...

cheers, better luck next time,

blake

mudgunner49 said:
...love a good challenge?  YOU FAIL, Grasshopper!!!
cheers, better luck next time,

Well you can't blame a girl for trying ;)

I have found it on the net for $106 - $109 but by the time you add exchange, shipping, and insurance it is nearly $145 anyway.

muffin

mudgunner49 said:
I want some of what you're smoking... ::)

Do some searching on the net - you can't find one for twice that, in USD.  If you get serious, drop a line.  I need to get rid of it, however I don't need to get raped out of it.

cheers

blake

I was serious.

Good luck.

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
I was serious.

Good luck.

dileas

tess

tess,

I'm sure you were serious - I just couldn't take you that way... ;)

be safe,

blake

muffin said:
1. Well you can't blame a girl for trying ;)
I have found it on the net for $106 - $109 but 2. by the time you add exchange, shipping, and insurance it is nearly $145 anyway.

muffin

1. i would never blame someone for trying!!!

2.  ...and Canada Customs takes a crack at it and adds on their levy - IF they let it into the country...

cheers,

blake

I'll trade you an old style field hat, a previously enjoyed Patricia PT shirt, an extension cord, and bottle of scotch.

:D

depending on the kind of scotch, that could be a decent offer  ;D

GO!!! said:
I'll trade you an old style field hat, a previously enjoyed Patricia PT shirt, an extension cord, and bottle of scotch.

:D

From Mike23A
depending on the kind of scotch, that could be a decent offer 

i guess that it would also depend upon how that Patricia PT shirt was "previously enjoyed"   :rofl:

Make it a 40 of 18 year-old Port Cask Glenmorangie Single Malt, and you might be on your way to a deal  :cheers:  Hell, by part of the way through a bottle of nectar like that, I'd probably give it to you . ;D

blake