• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

French accuse English of war crimes and exaggeration over Agincourt

I think I will put together a touring company and have performances of "Henry V" throughout France for the next anniversary of the battle. George can play the King from memory, I think  ;)

These "historians" seem only slightly less loony than the people who claim the Great Sphinx of Giza was built in 12000 BC, the Chinese made round the world sailing expeditions in 1421, or that the Knights Templar founded the Masonic order and dug the Oak Island Money pit....back slowly away from them without breaking eye contact.

Well... I guess they could challenge the Brits to "best two out of three"

when I read "the foreign invaders used numerous underhand tactics" I can only conclude that the French are just upset that they didn't think of it first OR that they were incapable of doing same.

Let's face it... peasant longbowmen picking off the knights on horseback at a distance.... that,s just prudent work on the archer's part.  Peasant soldiers pulling down knights on horseback bogged down in muddy fields... gawd - how unchivalrous

:p

(sore loosers)

.... ayup - though the Germans & Japanese have done a fair to middling job of "taking it on the chin" loosing WW2 and all.

the 48th regulator said:
Also in the news today,

Dr. J.S Désorienté will continue with his findings.[/color]

dileas
tess
Very funny 48th, I clued in very quickly...J.S. Desoriente = je suis disoriented    :king: of :clown:
Regards  8)

Back