• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

First Words

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Well today I was having such a bad day at work, I was so mad. Anywho, I"ve been gone all summer and late spring, teaching courses and stuff along those lines.
When I can home today to try to relax and calm down, I heard my little girl Jocelynn says "Dad dad" crystal clear for the first time. That sure made my day. I was so overwhelmed with joy. Gee, I even felt like posting it on here to tell everyone.

TN2IC Out

Edit for Spelling

Next thing you know, she will be asking for the keys to the car so she and "Kenny" can go to a movie.
Congrats.

TN2IC said:
Who is this Kenny guy you speak of?

Hi,

He's that guy that's going to wear out your refrigerator hinges in a few years.    ;D

Drummy

Drummy said:
He's that guy that's going to wear out your refrigerator hinges in a few years.    ;D

Wow, you're going on the big assumption that TN2IC let's him past the front door....LOL

It will happen NavyMich. "Oh Daddy, please, oh please let him in. Just this once, OK?"

"Well OK Darlin, but you know what happened to the last one."

An experienced Old Dad  AKA Drummy

Hahahaha, oh my. I am not looking forward to that age. My son is already starting school. And it seems my girl is growing so fast. I don't mind the fridge, but he is not touching my beer. That is my turf.

My advice, always make sure the boyfriends fear you...a lot

Congrats dude
I can't wait to have kids.
Well... I can..still have a lot of stuff to do before then  ;)
But just knowing that your kid is half you, and half the person you love is an amazing thing.
Although if and when you get in arguments, it will be like fighting with your spouse and yourself at the same time

And yeah, make sure they fear you :threat:

Back