• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

finally getting sworn in

ambush

Inactive
Reaction score
Well its been a long year in the process, I applied last year at the royal westminster regiment and then heard nothing for about five months. Then one day I got a call saying that they can book me for my cfat and my physical, then I waited another month until they booked me for my medical . After my medical I received news that the westies aren't hiring anymore and that I would have to wait they didn't no how long but they said it would be a while so I asked if the  seaforth highlanders where hiring and the recruiter said yes. So i got my application changed to seaforth and then waited another three months until i got booked for an interview, now a month after that i finally received a call saying that i will be getting sworn in this Wednesday. I was in shock but very excited at the same time the process was long but I feel it was better that it was long it gave me time to workout go for runs and to spend hours a day on this site which made things seem faster. The recruiter at seaforth said i will be getting sworn in with a group of eight of us, if you are one of them let me know  :)

cheers ambush  :salute:

Congrats man, I'm still waiting for the call, and this is my 4th application. It looks good this time for me. If you keep trying long enough, good things happen.

Congrats Ambush! I'm actually local in the area myself (and gave the westies a call), though they never did call back. Are you still working out around here?

Back