• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finally All Done! THANKS GUYS _ BMQ OCT 20th - GOT CALL!

WebAddict

Inactive
Reaction score
Here is my time line
July - Got my call to schedule CFAT
August - Did my APT & Medical & PT (end of august)
September 15th  - Interview
October 12th  - Got a Call and recieved my swarn in date OCT 18th and Course starts on 20th  In Cambridge ON

I have read story's bout people taking months to apply, but i guess now that i look at my time line, i had appointments preatty much every two weeks to a week, and it adds up to being about 3 months.

If anyone has questions bout any testings PM and i can help you out.

I was told for swarn in , i have to go to london, and they said i have to be business casually dressed, but the funny part is , i am the only swaring in Does this mean I am the only one that is gonna be in the course. or is it just that other poeple got swarn in earlier?

THANKS :) For all you new recruits. You don't need a webiste to guide you, the RC does a good job and tells you everything you need to know, Use this site as guide lines, but its not the end of the world if you didnt get your question anwsered or if you are so scared that you make a bad first post and get flammed. Just call your RC and next time use the search button :D lol :D-

WebAddict said:
Here is my time line
July - Got my call to schedule CFAT
August - Did my APT & Medical & PT (end of august)
September 15th  - Interview
October 12th  - Got a Call and recieved my swarn in date OCT 18th and Course starts on 20th   In Cambridge ON

I have read story's bout people taking months to apply, but i guess now that i look at my time line, i had appointments preatty much every two weeks to a week, and it adds up to being about 3 months.

If anyone has questions bout any testings PM and i can help you out.

I was told for swarn in , i have to go to london, and they said i have to be business casually dressed, but the funny part is , i am the only swaring in Does this mean I am the only one that is gonna be in the course. or is it just that other poeple got swarn in earlier?

THANKS :) For all you new recruits. You don't need a webiste to guide you, the RC does a good job and tells you everything you need to know, Use this site as guide lines, but its not the end of the world if you didnt get your question anwsered or if you are so scared that you make a bad first post and get flammed. Just call your RC and next time use the search button :D lol :D-

Congrats. Trust me, you won't be alone on BMQ.  ;)

Back