• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finally! About freakin' time! (O.J. goes to jail!)

This actually gave me a chuckle.

October 3rd 1995, I was issuing out weapons from the MSA - radio cranked so we could all hear the verdict when it came in for "murder". When it came in as a "not guilty", there were "WTFs!!??" and some "cheers" - the crowd of us was split about 50/50 as to whether or not he actually was/wasn't guilty. We'd have made for a hung jury - I'm sure - had we been the ones deliberating.

Thursday, when this latest case was in deliberations ... I thought to myself - the sweetest thing that could happen for my birthday (Oct 3rd) would be for the jury to find him guilty for the latest charges - 13 years to the day after he walked on murder.

Got my wish ... and got drunk too. It was a good birthday.

May he rot in hell. And, should he end up sentenced to the minimum (5 years in Nevada) - may his running back skills fail him when it's finally decided whose girlfriend he will be.

May he rot in hell. And, should he end up sentenced to the minimum (5 years in Nevada) - may his running back skills fail him when it's finally decided whose girlfriend he will be.

He's still a pretty big guy, I don't know if anyone will be trying to make him their ***** but I'm pretty sure there's a number of shank wielding inmates considering if this is a good oppertunity to make a name for themseleves.

Then again, he might be big still, but some of those inmates have had years with little to do but work out and try out the newest "purty mouth" :-X

This is a huge disappointment, how can he look for the real killer from behind bars?

Dolphin_Hunter said:
This is a huge disappointment, how can he look for the real killer from behind bars?

So true, I never thought about that!,... Now the "real" killer with have nothing to worry about and will beable to live free and secure that OJ can no longer follow the trail!

ArmyVern said:
Got my wish ... and got drunk too. It was a good birthday.

Happy Birthday!  :cheers:

Dolphin_Hunter said:

:rofl:

Well, he wasn't having much luck finding the real killer on Florida's golf courses, so at least he's trying a new location. ;)

Celticgirl said:
Happy Birthday!  :cheers:

:rofl:

Well, he wasn't having much luck finding the real killer on Florida's golf courses, so at least he's trying a new location. ;)

Birthdays.........Juice...........Golfing............new home.............killer......... So?  Are we going to derail the topic and celebrate a birthday, talk about "the Juice", Real Estate or Sports or about a killer celebrating many new birthdays with OJ in a newly furbished prison cell?  >:D

Perfect.... so he's found his way into jail.... regardless of the reason, the Goldman & Smith families can now rest - knowing that this fella is being locked up for going on 20 years (based on minimum sentence)

Finally justice, although delayed.

Gaol is gaol, and he will have his friends and enemies inside. Either way, it will be a long time caged, and for the brutal murders he comitted, I guess this will have to do. At 61, and if he does a mininum of 20 yrs, that puts him over 80 if/when he gets out. A lot can happen between now and then.

Either way, he's still fresh meat  ;D

I am happy.

OWDU

Hopefully, he will spend the rest of his natural life in jail (where he belongs) and with any luck, that won't be very long.

Dolphin_Hunter said:
The whole thing is just a sham to get into jail where he believes the real killer is hiding out right now.
Celticgirl said:
Hopefully, he will spend the rest of his natural life in jail (where he belongs) and with any luck, that won't be very long.
CG, breath in, now breath out while releasing all that negativity, slowly, that's it, another deep breath, feel better now? These issues belong with a higher power, and it seems Karma is taking over this issue already.

Highlander60 said:
CG, breathe in, now breathe out while releasing all that negativity, slowly, that's it, another deep breath, feel better now? These issues belong with a higher power, and it seems Karma is taking over this issue already.

Karma isn't O.J. going to jail. Karma is him becoming the 'girlfriend' of some beefy guy who likes to share with all of his friends.  ;)

Hey, I found four Hershey's Special Dark bars. Can I have them?  ;D

Celticgirl said:
Karma isn't O.J. going to jail. Karma is him becoming the 'girlfriend' of some beefy guy who likes to share with all of his friends.  ;)

Hey, I found four Hershey's Special Dark bars. Can I have them?  ;D

CG, OK we need to work on that deep breathing a bit more, remember, exhale out the negativity, and remember that chocolate is evil so stay away from the Hershey's! (remember you are in training)

Highlander60 said:
(remember you are in training)

After a workout, one needs a little reward.  ;)  Didn't your mommy teach you to share???

Celticgirl said:
After a workout, one needs a little reward.  ;)  Didn't your mommy teach you to share???

Rewards are for Girl Guides, not Officer Candidates, now drop and give me 20 and count them out loud. Make that 25!

Karma was a way of coming back and biting you in the behind, when you least expect it. I wouldn't want to be going were he's going.

There's no golf course where he's going, but i'm sure some big old Leroy will be more than happy to show OJ how much he likes him, when he drops the bar of soap in the shower ;D

Back