• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

February 3rd BMQ

Colta

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all! Just got the call today!! Going in for AVS Tech. Figured I'd start this and hopefully meet up with some fellow recruits going in on the same day.

Congrats! It's exciting... I'm glad to hear of someone else who is going the same time I am. I wonder if we're going to be in the same platoon? I know there are 2 platoons starting on Feb 3rd. Where are you from? I'm from Saint John, New Brunswick.

Congrats to you as well! I'm from Victoria, B.C. I'm really excited for it. A couple of my friends are going to be there too. One of them started yesterday, and the other back in November.

I would like to know if the force test will be apply for the BMQ or the express test.

@wise

Any platoon beginning after 2/1/14 will be doing FORCE unless otherwise stated upon arrival

Hey, got my call last thursday. Ill be flying out on feb 1st from halifax, Anyone else flying out the same day from Halifax?? Going in as Supply tech.

I'm flying out Feb 1rst from Saint John, NB.... glad to hear from another Maritimer. Has anyone found out which platoon they're going to be on? I know there are two going in, I just haven't got any of my paper work to find which I'm in yet.

I haven't heard anything about which platoon I'm going to be in. I assume that they tell you that at your swearing in?

I think so... some people have had their paperwork sent to them prior to their swearing in and I guess it said on that... The recruiter that called me to give my offer said she'd be sending paperwork... but I haven't gotten it yet.

anyone else going infantry in this bmq. looking at this one and the jan 27, im starting to feel like the odd man out. aswell, is there anyone from BC heading in?

I'm from BC. I'm not going infantry though. Where in the province are you from?

You're going to have to be up early, eh? I would probably have stayed in a hotel.

Back