• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

February 2009 BMQ All locations

bennyboy888 said:
Just got my call this mourning, going to st.jean on the 8th, wish I had more time to step up working out but I'm still very happy.

Best of luck to you, and hopefully you have been doing at least some physical training, it just makes the first few weeks go a little easier.

Cheers

I got the call today, I swear in on the 16th and leave for St. Jean on the 22nd.  Course #0213

I got the call today, I swear in Feb 16th and leave for St. Jean Feb 22nd.  Anyone else??
They are sending me on the Via from Oshawa.

I got the call today aswell. I swear in on February 18th and fly out on the 22nd.

Hey guys I talked to my CFRC guys today they are going to try to get me in for my medical next week. So I'm just wondering when the next BMQ is. Want to know if I'll be done my CFAT and everything else before it rolls around. Also is this posted on a website anywhere?

JordanPorter said:
I got the call today, I swear in Feb 16th and leave for St. Jean Feb 22nd.  Anyone else??
They are sending me on the Via from Oshawa.

See you there.

Im in Whitby, Ill probably see you in Oshawa on the 16th. Combat Engineer.

I have no clue what my course# is. I'm sure I'll be informed when I swear in.

[quote author=JordanPorter]Head Lamp and Smarts -  Whats your course #? I'm 0213. [/quote]

Dartmouth, N.S.

How many different courses start at the same time, 2? I'll hit you guys up with a PM if I hear back that it's #0213.

One english 0213E ( E for English )
One french  0214F ( F for Franco )
0214F will be your sister platoon.
Have Fun!!!!

I got my offer on the 10th, I get sworn in on the 18th and I leave on the Via from Kitchener on the 22nd. See you guys on the 23rd! My occupation is Artillery - Field

meansgt_021 said:
One english 0213E ( E for English )
One french  0214F ( F for Franco )
0214F will be your sister platoon.
Have Fun!!!!

Well that clears that up.

Thanks =-].

Back