• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

February 2009 BMQ All locations

ctipz

Inactive
Reaction score
I don't have an exact start date for my BMQ but my recruiter said it will be early February. They wanted me to go January 5th but because of short notice to my employer, they have allowed me to postpone it untill February.  Not sure where it is either untill I speak to her when she gets back from Holidays.  I'm going for AVS tech and I'm from Belleville Ontario.

I too am going to basic in the next couple of weeks.  I am not sure yet if it will be Borden or St-Jean.  My trade  is also AVS.

My basic course starts Febuary 8th in St Jean.  I swear in Jan 29th in Kingston, Ontario.  I'm going AVS tech.

Well I will see you there.  I am going to St Jean this weekend.  0240E is my platoon.  Good luck! :cdn: :salute:

My BMQ will be coming up shortly as well. Maybe I will see you there.

Regards,

Smarts

I just completed all my testing last week.  My recruiter said if everything goes well I'll be off to BMQ in four weeks. 

Good luck everyone!!

I'm on the February 9th course at St. Jean, # 0209

Anyone with similar dates in Toronto?

My recruiter said I should be going mid to end feb. Armoured or Combat engineer, still dont know yet.

finished my interview on friday, did med and aptitude test in oct, interviewer said should hear this week on when i leave.  he thought i would be at BMQ by mid feb.

namal24 said:
Is there BMQ in June? and where in ontario??

Should be, I'm shooting for early June/ late May.  I'm hoping for St Jean since it's closer to home. (Ottawa area)

Oh alright. Well good luck  ;) I think my training would be at Borden, Ontario.. 

Just got my offer.  Swear in on Friday the 6th of Feb, leave saturday the 7th for Feb. 9th BMQ.  Cant wait!!!!    :warstory:    Anybody from Vancouver, and starting at the same time?

thanks.  I hope you get to go where you want.  Don't be surprised (like I won't be) if they stick you somewhere else.  :\

good luck and have fun rugami!!  :salute:

lol, i hope so too, i don't want to train anywhere too far.

In St-Jean, the Mega can hold a max of 32 courses at one time...there is rotation...2 courses start as soon as 2 graduate...
They run course all year around...be patient and see you there !!!

Congratulations to all of you. My only advise is to start physical training if you have not already, and if you have, then pick it up a level. The feedback I get a lot is that recruits are surprised at the the intensity of the PT at basic. Good luck to you all.

Just got my call this mourning, going to st.jean on the 8th, wish I had more time to step up working out but I'm still very happy.

Back