• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

favorite horror movie

I liked "The Grudge" whether it be considered horror or not.

Saw it on my 6s in Borden and slept with the light on the rest of the course. I have never seen a complete Halloween, Nightmare, Friday the 13th movie as I have been too busy cringing and hiding behind my hands. Same as for the Grudge. Just the sound effects were enough to creep me out as I certainly was having a hard enough time covering both my ears and my eyes at the same time...all curled up in my seat. My 'dates' for the evening, my fellow course mates, had a great time ensuring the sound effects were heard throughout the classroom the remainder of the course.  :-[

Well, its not horror.. or a movie but i bought my gf the first season of the OC (as she watches it religiously) and she made me watch it with her... Let me tell you boys and girls I now know the meaning of true horror.. everytime she mentions bringing that out and watching it my heart stops and my face turns pale.. i never thought a tv series could be so horrible

Baloo said:
Blair Witch Project was the biggest scam...ever. The producers or whatever must have been laughing their heads off all the way to the bank. Not scary in the least, not entertaining...just horrible. Two hours and the rental price I will never get back.

i agree, i hated the first one, as for the second i really didn't want to see it, but at the time my girlfriend wanted me to watch it with her...she seemed scared but i really can't remember much of the movie  ;D

The Amityville Horror was pretty good i watched it last night it has to be one of my favourite horror movies

Gigli, no question.  Most frightening thing I've seen since Tellytubbies hit the airwaves.

Have to go with Amityville Horror.  :-\ That and Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Anything that is based on any kind of fact and is that scary leaves me with the lights on forever. I can watch something on the news and get terrified. I can hear about a kidnapping in Botswana and honestly believe the same people are hiding in the basement of my house. :eek: Drives everyone I know nuts and causes a great backlog of laundry as I am too terrified to go in the basement.  :'( Can't watch too many horror movies, I had a super overactive imagination(I know, I know...big girlie girl  :p) but I love 'em.  ;D

Back