• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fall Training (Reserves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CanadaOwnzJoo

Hello everyone!

I am startin BASIC in the fall and I was wondering if anyone in the reserves has taking Fall BASIC? i know it's on the weekends but how much different is it? im sure training is the same but the scheduel must be more difficult?...thanks! :cdn:

It's a little more of a pain in the arse because you have to keep turning your "army mode" on & off between weekends, but then again by the end of next summer you should be fully qualified in your trade instead of waiting another summer for your trades course.  At times it may seem to drag on (at least it does from an instructor perspective  :eek:) but just keep plugging on & then you'll be done.

Fall training, HA! What a joke. It's easier: because you're doing it part-time, you really don't feel the stress. You also don't get the repect because you don't deserve it, because you're not viewed as a real soldier. I advise you to take the full summer training you might learn something, I did. It's tought but it's refreshing and rewarding. You will be proud of you're self and will have more confidence in your ability.

from gomerpyle

Quote,
You also don't get the repect because you don't deserve it, because you're not viewed as a real soldier.

....well look everybody, friggin Rambo has joined the club..........why do I forsee a pile-on? Sigh!

GOMER, what is your problem.  Not everybody can get in, or has the ability to do the full summer course right off the bat.  Better fall training than no training at all.  And I wouldn't talk about being a real soldier, you are the one acting like a spoiled child.  I agree with Bruce, 'rambo wannabe'.

....well look everybody, friggin Rambo has joined the club..........why do I forsee a pile-on? Sigh!

hehehe....Bruce, you are a card...hehehe

I took the weekend basic course way back in '88, and I feel I did well in my time in as a  reservist.

Enjoy and learn.

hey Gomer, please amuse me, and explain why I would need your respect.

dileas

tess

Wow, an all new low - "summer reservist course" grads bashing "weekend reservist course" grads.

Lame

Infanteer said:
Wow, an all new low - "summer reservist course" grads bashing "weekend reservist course" grads.

Lame

Just wait until distance learning gets going... ;)

GOMERPYLE said:
Fall training, HA! What a joke. It's easier: because you're doing it part-time, you really don't feel the stress. You also don't get the repect because you don't deserve it, because you're not viewed as a real soldier. I advise you to take the full summer training you might learn something, I did. It's tought but it's refreshing and rewarding. You will be proud of you're self and will have more confidence in your ability.

from gomerpyle

Bloody hell Gomer, you're going places with this FIRST post of yours. Feel free to remove that Mk III combat boot from your mouth.

Great attitude BTW, I am sure go far in the Militia (NOT), just make sure you express your opinion in the Mess one Tuesday night with your fellow members, I am sure they'll be as impressed as I am.

GOMERPYLE said:

from gomerpyle

School is out...ninjasniper season is in !

Watchout ladies and gents.......we have a true and inteligent soldier in our ranks now  ::)

PILE-ON !!

As somebody who has done Class B in Meaford, BMQ/SQ as a Co-op, as well as a taste of DP2 as Class A (until I mashed my hand up), i can say with full confidence, that you Gomer, are an absolute fool.

Im VERY sure theres others here who have far more experience with reservist courses and their variations, and i doubt they would agree with you.

Sorry to interrupt you guys from laying the verbal smackdown on Gomer (and getting a bit off topic  :p), but what month does the fall BMQ start in?

Gomer What an idiot, I'm looking at taking the Fall Course too.  Not becuase it may or may not be easier or that i may not be in good enough shape, at 29 5'9" 220lb i'd kick that crap out of you or anyone that displayed that sort of Lack of respect to anyone.  I will be taking the fall one becuase i run my own business and can't take a month off.

Show some respect to all who have passed there BMQ whether its on weekends or 28 days straight. 

Grow up kid!

Sivad said:
at 29 5'9" 220lb i'd kick that crap out of you or anyone that displayed that sort of Lack of respect to anyone.

Wow - and one doofus response is answered by a an equally doofus threat.  I'm locking this because the internet tough guy factor is simply too high around here and I'm getting intimidated.  Hopefully, in the time being, you guys can arrange some Class A time to have a fight or something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back