• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Failing to list medication during CFAT

Reaction score
Hi,

I messed up. I was prescribed some medication for Low Mood more than 5 years ago and I failed to list it on the Medical Form taken after the CFAT. I am worried that it will appear on my medical records and come up during the Medical Interview and it may harm, or even disqualify me from pursing military service.

Should I contact the CFRC to rectify it ASAP or roll the dice? Will failing to list this in the first place be considered a black mark?

Just to note, It was paid via private insurance, not via provincial insurance.

Thanks

Hi,

I messed up. I was prescribed some medication for Low Mood more than 5 years ago and I failed to list it on the Medical Form taken after the CFAT. I am worried that it will appear on my medical records and come up during the Medical Interview and it may harm, or even disqualify me from pursing military service.

Should I contact the CFRC to rectify it ASAP or roll the dice? Will failing to list this in the first place be considered a black mark?

Just to note, It was paid via private insurance, not via provincial insurance.

Thanks
Omission of the truth is the same as a lie. If you remember something that you forgot, just tell the CFRC as soon as possible.

Back