• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

F-18 spotted landing at Pearson today

tech2002

Inactive
Reaction score
I was on 401, and I have spotted F-18 this afternoon landing at Pearson, I wonder if any one knows what is the occasion ?

tech2002 said:
I was on 401, and I have spotted F-18 this afternoon landing at Pearson, I wonder if any one knows what is the occasion ?

Was it even one of ours ?

I didn't see if it was CDN, I was driving , and I saw him in front of me, when it was approaching to land

tech2002 said:

Helping the alien spaceships in for a landing...

tech2002 said:
is that video from this afternoon ?

Not judging by the old paint scheme on the Air Canada aircraft.

Loachman said:
Not judging by the old paint scheme on the Air Canada aircraft.

Sooooooooo.....you are saying this is an old film, or do I just not get out much?  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost rider requesting a flyby.
Air Boss Johnson: That's a negative Ghost rider, the pattern is full.

;D

"I want some butts!  Dammit, thats twice!"

"Well that'll just about cover flybys.."

That video is of the display bird from 425 Sqn. Was for the Sqn's 60th anniversary back in '02-'03 time frame...

2002 Demo Bird out of 425 is in the video.  There were 2 of them that year, with 410 having a bird as well, shown below.

Bandit

Heard it (we're right under one of Pearson's flight paths) but then, of course, it was too late (and NO I wasn't drinking)  ;)

Edit: more than one flight path

Back