• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Excellent Flash Lights - Dirt Cheap!

I recently ordered from dealextreme.

The way I understand customs, is that any package with over a $20 value MAY be subject to duty. The may part is always a crapshoot. So I split my order into two packages. Package one was a knock off of a Surefire 9P, and a 2 pack of picatiny 1 inch mounts. Package two was a 2 pack of batteries for it and a charger. Both were valued around $18-$20 CND. Both ordered on a Friday afternoon.

Package one arrived the following Friday.

Package two arrived the Monday following.

I was shocked they made it from Hong Kong that fast.

So far the products are great. The light is extremely bright, and far exceeds what I expected from a $13 light. I was able to light up a spot on the wall across our old parade square when dark (50 meters approx.). The mount holds the light securely. I through the mount on a rifle quickly to ensure it fit, and it seems good to go. I can't really claim extensive testing of either since I've only had them for a week. Probably not a $100 light, but definitely an upgrade from my mini-mag with LED upgrade.

Cheers

Back