• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ever seen these people?

a_majoor

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
Killer blog; the illustrations and descriptions are priceless!

http://chowderheadbazoo.typepad.com/chowderheadbazoo/bane_of_my_existence/index.html

Haha.....Here in Lower Mainland BC, I see all of those people in the run of a day!

Thanks

I've run into many of the people on that site...again, Lower Mainland BC.

I see these around my school on a daily basis! I can throw a penny in any random direction and hit at least 2 of them. It's getting to be a little freaky... because... well... THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME!

They've went home for fall reading week. Next Week I won't be able to swing a dead cat around without hitting tens of dozens of them.

Plus there's more muffin tops than at the central Timmie's bakery.

Yup, seen these people around, but half of them have low self esteem and don't act right. The other half, I don't know.

Hmmm come to UBC or Downtown Vancouver and you will get them for sure

Geez... I think I have arrested at least one from every category. You guessed it - in Vancouver!

Actually, allow to go further with my guess.... I bet you arrested 70% of these specimens (if not all) in the Granville strip between 10 PM - 4 AM

I see any or all of these people every day - I live in Osborne Village in Winnipeg. Sure does make the neighbourhood an interesting place! La-la Land doesn't have the monopoly on these dim-wits!

:cdn:
Hawk

Back