• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

enlisting date

S

silverhorse86

if i go and enlist for te reserves in about the middle of february 2003 will i be able to make the ql2 / ql3 for the summer??

The recruiting process is not always the fastest thing. It is supposed to average about 2 or 3 months, but can go much longer than that... So, it would be best to drop off your papers ASAP. Some units will let you parade before you go on Basic, while others won‘t (in which case you‘d just have to wait..)

i need half a credit before i can enlist so would i be able to enlist say by early december and be able to make it to the summer ql2 / ql3?

I‘m assuming you‘re in high school? if so, you probably won‘t be able to do a QL2/3 course since it runs longer than 2 months. You‘d have to do your BMQ your first summer then wait until your next summer for your QL3...

But, the absolute best way to get your questions answered is by calling or visiting the reserve recruiters. Don‘t be too shy to call them.

and i would do my infantry training over the weekends in the fall?

isnt the ql2/ql3 training from the beginning of july to the end of august?
:cam:

I beleive that infantry QL2/3 runs about 3 months.

ok so if i did the summer and then could i do the rest as part time training?

You‘ll have to ask the reserve recruiters... (or recruiters for the specific unit you wish to join, if they have their own. I know some reserve infantry regiments do)

You can do both, it is designed for you Highschooler in mind.

The best piece of advice is to talk to the recruiters. They will likely know before most others how courses will be run next summer.

Back