• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EMMA Thread [Merged]

jaawod

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello

I'm trying to find the web address of the EMAA site that allows you to check the status of your pay and such online, but all the addresses I have been given from my unit don't seem to work.  I was wondering if anyone had the address for the login oage of this site.

Thanks in advance
Jared

only be accessed through the DIN

Edit: Current link (accessible only via the DIN) is here:

http://img-dcb-aemaa01.forces.mil.ca/emaa/engraph/login_e.asp

HFXCrow said:
only be accessed through the DIN

I second that.

Get on the DIN and navigate to the DHRIM Home Page (it's part of COS ADM (HR-Mil).  You'll find the link there.  If you haven't done so already, you'll have to register for a password.

I'll second that.  The DIN cannot be accessed through your home pers computer.  You have to go through a computer at work.  Which kinda sucks for general inquieries like checking your pay stub which as of April, the DIN will be your only option since the paper delivery has been sh!tcanned...........

Once you access the EMAA you can set it up to email it to whatever address you would like.

signalsguy said:
Once you access the EMAA you can set it up to email it to whatever address you would like.

It will only e-mail your current pay statements in PDF form to your home when it becomes available.  You can't access historical pay records, MPRR, leave records, PERSTEMPO, career info, NOK info or anything else from the internet.  You cannot have the EMAA e-mail you this information either.

The original poster of this thread was refering to "pay statemnts and such"

For military pers who do not have access to the DWAM and do not have an EMAA acoount: An EMAA account can be created as follows:

A. by phone by calling in Ottawa (613) 996-3333 (select option 1) and outside Ottawa- autovon 846-3333 or 1-888-507-1111 (select option 1)

B. As a last resort, by the local pay Office who will contact HRIC and set up an account on the member's behalf if the member has been unsuccessful in creating an account.

source: UNCLAS AIG 1760 003/06

:salute:

When you get on your DIN machine, here is the link:

http://dhrim04.desc.mil.ca/emaa/engraph/login_e.asp

BTW, as I just saw on my Baseline login window.. EMAA has been added to the Programs list on the start menu....

CFL said:
With ref to access and the DWAN.  There is another way for non DWAN users
From 2VP Routine Orders
For Mil pers who do not have access to the DWAN and do not have an EMMA acct, an EMMA account can be created as follows:
a. by phone by calling in Ottawa: (613) 996-3333 (select option 1) and outside Otawa: autovon 846-3333 or 1-888-507-1111 (select option 1).
b. as a last resort, by the local pay office who will contact HRIC and set up an account on the members behalf if the member has been unsuccessful in creating an account.

Sorry to drag this back from the dead, but the above is only to set up the emailing to your home account of your pay statements. As is mentioned further upthread, you cannot access the rest of EMAA from home, nor can you have it emailed to your home address. You can only get the full deal on DWAN.

Even more reasons to get your EMMA account activated.

You can now check your merit list standing and submit posting preferences, reasons to stay in present location and submit notes to the Career Manager.  This is what used to be on the old PER forms several years back.  Already tested this out and it is very simple to use.

CANFORGEN 134/08 CMP 052/08 221423Z JUL 08  http://vcds.dwan.dnd.ca/vcds-exec/pubs/canforgen/2008/134-08_e.asp

1.  THE INTENT OF THIS MESSAGE IS TO ANNOUNCE THE LAUNCH OF NEW WEBSITE ENHANCEMENTS TO THE DGRMC WEB PRESENCE. THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF THE ON-LINE CAREER MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE IS TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TRANSPARENCY AND TO CREATE USER EMPOWERMENT. BY CREATING A NEW CAPABILITY, USING EMAA AS A SECURE PORTAL, WE HAVE TAKEN POSITIVE STEPS TO ASSIST CF PERSONNEL WITH SELF DIRECTED CAREER PLANNING

2.  THE NEW ENHANCEMENTS WILL ALLOW THE USER THE ABILITY TO VIEW THEIR CURRENT SELECTION BOARD RESULTS, ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY APPROVED, SELECT THEIR POSTING PREFERENCES, LIST REASONS TO REQUEST GEOGRAPHIC STABILITY AND PROVIDE GENERAL CAREER RELATED COMMENTS - ALL WITHOUT THE NEED TO E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE THEIR CAREER MANAGER (CM). THE INFORMATION GATHERED BY THE DGRMC WEB TOOL WILL AUTO-POPULATE THE CAREER MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (CMIS) ENSURING THAT THE MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION IS REPRESENTED IN THE CM S DATABASE

3.  THESE NEWLY DEVELOPED APPLICATIONS ARE A FIRST STEP IN THE ON-LINE CAREER MANAGEMENT INITIATIVES GOALS. AS FURTHER ENHANCEMENTS ARE DEVELOPED AND IMPLEMENTED, CF PERSONNEL' S INTERESTS WILL BE REPRESENTED

Wow.  I wonder how abused this will be?  Personally I think that one still should go the old route to "LIST REASONS TO REQUEST GEOGRAPHIC STABILITY AND PROVIDE GENERAL CAREER RELATED COMMENTS - ALL WITHOUT THE NEED TO E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE THEIR CAREER MANAGER (CM)" - I can just imagine the feedback here... I wish the Career Shop luck!!  :warstory:

Since I have been navy I have told them I have no interest in being posted to gagetown or Calgary anymore, yet its still there after update after update....

Ex-Dragoon said:
I am glad...maybe my MPRR will finally get updated as well

Thats you OR's fault if its not. Mine is up to date and when changes are needed, a simple walk to the OR fixes things right before your eyes. All courses are updated as soon as the unit receives the course report and the "My OPTEMPO" portion on EMAA is updated as soon as the claim is finalized.

CDN Aviator said:
Thats you OR's fault if its not. Mine is up to date and when changes are needed, a simple walk to the OR fixes things right before your eyes. All courses are updated as soon as the unit receives the course report and the "My OPTEMPO" portion on EMAA is updated as soon as the claim is finalized.

agreed - as long as you or someone else has provided the OR with the info/doc's for any updates. Mine is up to date as I keep on top of it. Being a clerk and knowing the system probably doesn't hurt though.  ;D

Ex-Dragoon said:
Since I have been navy I have told them I have no interest in being posted to gagetown or Calgary anymore, yet its still there after update after update....

Who have you told ?

If you have told your career manager, then the CMIS will be up to date. The CM doesnt control what goes into peoplesoft and thus your MPRR.

If you knew that, let me know i will get a hammer and some salt.

Its been an issue with every ships office I have dealt with since my remuster. I keep submitting updated MPRRs, so I assumed it was a peoplesoft issue.

It took years to get Geslenkirchen converted to Geilenkirchen.
Apparently one of my previous Sqns was very small as it is still referred to as .419 Sqn and despite a phone call to Ottawa I cannot convince the MPRR people that I was in 3 RCHA in Shilo in 1976, not 1 RCHA. They absolutely insist 1 RCHA was in Shilo.  Sigh.

Back