• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Egypt to ban fake virgins"

mariomike

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
The device which is inserted into the vagina is intended to help newly married women fool their husbands into believing they are virgins":
http://www.timeslive.co.za/news/africa/article138814.ece

I read this yesterday.  I like this part:

Marwa Rakha, an author and blogger who writes about dating issues, sees the product as a tool of empowerment for women in a macho Arab culture that restricts women's sexual urges but turns a blind eye to men galavanting.

"It sticks it in the face of every male hypocrite," she said.

Too true.  Too bad there's not a way to tell if a man's a virgin.  ::)

The Male of the species tend to congregate at a Star Trek convention ;D

Timex said:
The Male of the species tend to congregate at a Star Trek convention ;D

And live in their parents' basement.....    ;D

He-he ... I like her choice of words too Moe:
"It sticks it in the face of every male hypocrite."

Here's another product Egyptian women might find useful:

http://www.femalefreedom.ca/

These two products alone could revolutionize that country ;D .

"It sticks it in the face of every male hypocrite,"

She's probably a member of the terrorist organisation "Lezbollah" !!  8) ;D

For a second there I thought there might be some panic that paradise is indeed running low on virgins and was having to go ersatz.

jollyjacktar said:
For a second there I thought there might be some panic that paradise is indeed running low on virgins and was having to go ersatz.

No worries, Ted. They're waiting for you in the next world, and it's all free.

Ah, with my luck they will all be male.  Besides, I like Robin Williams' take, he wants to have a couple of real slutty girls who know what they are doing.

"Gigimo's Web site provides stilted instructions in English for the first-time user of the fake hymen. "

I immagine some less respectable types keeping a case of them for those many first dates.

ajp said:
I immagine some less respectable types keeping a case of them for those many first dates.

Like when he says, "If I had known you were a virgin, I would have taken more time!"
To which she replies "If I'd known you had more time, I would have taken off my pantyhose!"

Back