• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoF

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok I'v applied to the Navy Reserves and I'v passed my CFAT so far and my interview is next week. Now I'm 18 and used to smoke and drink ocaisionaly but havn't for several months in order to increase my endurance. I'm just wondering if they can refuse me for that reason, you know underage drinking.

They make you fill out a drug history questionnaire at some point. Just be honest on it. Also, in your interview they will ask you questions about that, just be honest about it. Do you mean you smoked drugs or cigarettes? If drugs, then check the FAQ section as that has been covered lots.

SoF said:
Ok I'v applied to the Navy Reserves and I'v passed my CFAT so far and my interview is next week. Now I'm 18 and used to smoke and drink ocaisionaly but havn't for several months in order to increase my endurance. I'm just wondering if they can refuse me for that reason, you know underage drinking.

Smoking as in what? Tobacco, marijuana, or other smoked drugs?

Tobacco - not a problem.

Marijuana - approximately 6 months clean.

Underage drinking - they really do not care, 90% of the population has drank underage.

If you have smoked any OTHER types of drugs, that might pose more of a problem.

If youhave inhaled other substance than cigarettes or pot, dont answer the flash back question with. " Flashbacks are what parents tell their kids about when they don't want their kids to do drugs. There is no solid documented scientific proof to their existence." If you do they will make you pee in a cup. They did it to me, and for some reason couldn't find the humor in my comment. Cheers.

True but not everyone gets screened for certain substances.

Check the FAQs here.
http://army.ca/forums/threads/21101/post-103982.html#msg103982

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back