• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dropzone Tactical Recce Smock and Squeeze Me liner

CADPAT TW yeah, is that cause you're changing to AR??

TFK in no longer letting anyone wear any off the shelf clothing as an outer layer in theater.

Odd. We just shipped a few thousand dollars worth of AR Smocks to DND today.

Kind Regards
Brian

Brian,

Excellent piece of kit......Glad you talked me into the smock. Now all you have to do is put out some pics of the 64 Pattern Modular etc.

There is no doubt your kit is quality and tested. You do get what you pay for.

T.M.

Thanks for the kind words T.M. We have photo sets of both our Modular 64 and the Mutha Ruka partially done. I hope to be able to post them soon to our web site. I have hired Noah Walt to take over sales for me in the retail and mail order side so this takes a huge load off me and allows me to watch the webmaster closely (and ride his ass!). If any of you live in Edmonton and have delt with Noah, you'll know he is a great guy and brings lots of experience and a unique perspective to Drop Zone.

The modular 64 sells very well for us but what astounded me most was the sale or the Mutha Ruka in CADPATâ„¢TW. Our upgraded, updated, interpretation of the classic Bristish Bergen. $599.99 retail sold the first 12 in less than a week :eek:

I am also proud to say we just shipped our first Recce Smocks to the FBI this week too!

Kind Regards
Brian

Sounds like good stuff - I've always like the quality of the Dropzone line.

Now, being an "internet shopper" - get your site upgraded!  :D

Cheers,
Infanteer

Back