• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Don't take this the wrong way but...

Aye Lil_T sleep when you can... Also, know your limits. If you are driving, make sure you are well rested before getting behind the wheel of a car for a weekend off. We have lost far too many promising troops to falling asleep at the wheel.

When ya need a power nap... One thing I do in the field (someone is always waking me up for O Grps, or this little fire or that little thing), I drink a cup of coffee then nod off. I find myself up about 40-60 mins later right as rain and good to go. When you can shut 'er down for longer, go for it without guilt, because trust me, we have ways of robbing you of your sleep when you are not expecting it.

Have fun on course. You will make good friends there, you will be tried, and given the right mindset, you will succeed. No one marches off of a parade square on grad day... They levitate. It is a damned good feeling.

Oh no worries where trips home are concerned, I'll probably get the train home.  I hate driving through Montreal and avoid it at all costs.  I hope I'll be able to function ok without the coffee.  I gave up caffeine like 3 years ago.

Um... No caffeine? How do you get through each day without murdering someone? I understand that you may have to give it up during pregnancy, and during nursing... But come on... Caffeine is a vitamin! An important one at that!

Life without caffeine....

Oh god. I gave up smoking... I damn near quit drinking... If I had to give up coffee, someone has to die.

Teeps74 said:
Um... No caffeine? How do you get through each day without murdering someone? I understand that you may have to give it up during pregnancy, and during nursing... But come on... Caffeine is a vitamin! An important one at that!

Life without caffeine....

Oh god. I gave up smoking... I damn near quit drinking... If I had to give up coffee, someone has to die.

How do I get through my day?  Sarcasm, lots of it.  I go to the gym and clean to work off the frustration.  I just don't have any vices (well one, but it doesn't help me through the day all that much).

Back