• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Domestic Response Section

Sgt_McWatt

Inactive
Reaction score
I am a member of S Coy 4RCR in London Ontario. On our last training night we received a brief from our platoon commander and at the end he said he required a section sized group of people from the platoon who could be ready at a moments notice to create a "Domestic Response Section." I was wondering  if any other units/cites have similar sections and exactly what the job intails.

Cheers

Or try a search. I havnt heard much about it this year, but every brigade normaly has to have a DRC(Domestic Response Company). In the past I have been involved with 32CGB's DRC. Like I said, this subject has been talked about alot, so search it.

Pte(T). McWatt said:
... we received a brief from our platoon commander and at the end he said he required a section sized group of people from the platoon who could be ready at a moments notice to create a "Domestic Response Section." I was wondering  if any other units/cites have similar sections and exactly what the job intails.

Rest assured, I'm not trying to sound sarcastic....but at the end of a briefing, when the Lt says, "any questions?"........

Because each Brigade or unit may have different tasks/requirements, you're much more likely to get a useful response from your chain of command.

ha ha ha, No I understand what your saying and thank you to all of you for your help. I was just curious as to what I had gotten myself into.

Back