• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Doesn't deserve its own thread...

RossF

Inactive
Reaction score
...but I'll make one anyways..

So I'm in a play in my English class so we have to find costumes, etc. to wear. My friends and I walk down to the drama room and search through all the aged costumes, and low and behold, I find an old CF "Army Combat Parka"..it's dated 1981. I just sort of thought that was funny to see.. I of course chose that as my costume, even though it has nothing to do with the Chorus of "Oedipus the King"..

hehe well there's my non-deserving thread, and i hope my stories will improve once im in the CF. lol

Wow this doesn't deserve its own thread. In fact I'll share one of my own "undeserving tales" to even it out to a deserving thread  :)

http://www.24hourexile.com/home/index.html

I'm just thinking about a thing I did last year with the red cross called 24 hour exile.
I was wondering if anybody on this site took part in it, It was held in brandon and we stayed over night in one of the buildings at CFB Shilo. It was run with a lot of support form the base (Mod tents, trucks, Rubber AK-47's) and a lot of soldiers were helping out with the excercise.

This weekend was held to show teenagers what it is like to be a refugee. WE would walk all day, get ambushed by rebels that would steal our belongings, eat bland lentals and learn from real refugees what life was like. It was a good weekend that raised a lot of money for red cross refugee relife.

There was one soldier vollenteer in perticular (First Picture in '04 image gallery) that was the most interesting. He scared the (Blank) out of a lot of idealistic teenagers that weekend.

Back