• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

does a back knee injury disqualifies from Basic?

ready to serve

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,
i play soccer and run To help me keep in shape and i have an injury that occured during soccer 2 weeks ago and the back of my knee hurts if i want To play scooer. i run on the traid mail no problem have not yet have a run outside since . Will this injury prevent me from going for basic as i am only a month from that ? should i informe my recurement centre ?
i am so scared do not know what To do as i do not want To lose my chance of getting into the Forces.
a response Will be help ful

See your doctor; find out what your injury actually is and if it needs physio or other medical intervention. Then people can maybe help with answers.

okay Thanks !! i have an appiontment with the physio To look into it Hopefully i have nothing serious as i can stand on one leg and Walk Normally

Will this injury prevent me from going for basic as i am only a month from that ? should i informe my recurement centre ?
Many "sick or injured prior to Basic" questions are answered here,

As always, Recruiting is your most trusted source for official up to date information.

"Unofficial site, not associated with DND."

Back