• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Document Signing?

BDTyre

Reaction score
I went in to re-open my file today and in doing so was told that I would need to come in to the CFRC for a document signing.  Last time I reopened my file, I never had to do this.

What exactly are they bringing me in for?

I was told that they do all applicants at one time, and so I would need to come in Wed. Feb 16 at 1030, and that I could potentially be there until 1200.  Again, what exactly is going on?  Am I signing stuff I've already signed, and they just need updated copies?  If so, why would it take until 1200 -presumably, if I've signed before, I won't need the documents explained to me.

I did asked what exactly it entails and the response was: "We just need you to sign some forms?" ::)  I was looking for something a little more specific.

Any ideas?

My guess the document resigning will be for you Advanced Security Clearance.  They prolly cancelled yours when your file got closed (I know from experince).  I just walked int CFRC they handed me the printed out form asked "did anything change?" I said "no" then signed.  Whole proccess took about 30 seconds.

Could be it.

Nice amusing update...I got a call from the CFRC med staff this morning telling me...my file is closed!!  To reopen ot I need to come by and complete a new EA!!

Wait...wait...what did I do Friday?  I thought I dropped off a new EA?  I guess the med staff doesn't have access to that; I basically ignored that oversight and said that I was booked in for Wednesday to sign some forms.  Presumably once I sign what I guess is the security clearance, my file will magically "open."

Back