• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DND Accommodations in Montreal?

AcornsRus

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking to stay in Montreal for a conference and was hoping there are some DND accommodations I could find within the city.  Anyone able to give me some info?

Try going to your OR and have them give you a list of Government "Approved" Hotels near where you are going.  I don't think there is much left of the Quarters in St Hubert.  St Jean is a bit too far out of town in all likelihood for your needs.

Longue-Pointe Garrison is pretty much it in Montreal.  Not my first choice for accommodations, by any stretch.

Horse_Soldier said:
Longue-Pointe Garrison is pretty much it in Montreal.   Not my first choice for accommodations, by any stretch.

Its not the greatest but i used it when i would go to montreal and it was free ( transit quarters ) ....can't beat that price  ;D

Would these accomidations be just for those there on military purposes only?  Or general useage for military members?

GrimRX said:
Would these accomidations be just for those there on military purposes only?   Or general useage for military members?

I used it going to montreal on leave.  Got there at night, told the base duty NCO i was on leave..he gave me keys to a room and that was it.

If it is official DND business, the Maritime Plaza (115 per night) was nice and it is centrally located on Guy Street

I might be going back to Montreal to be with my Regiment to take part in the Remembrance Day Parade (Sea of Red Hackles) and I was thinking about Longue-Pointe Garrison too for Accommodations. I am going alone anyway from Vancouver. :cdn:

As 31 august 2012, there is no longer accomodations and DND food services available in Longue-Pointe. You have to use commercial facilities.

Back