• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Did anyone swear into the reserves in Mississauga/Toronto?

Bassil_Inf

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day,
I was wondering if anyone had been sworn in yet in the GTA region for the reserves, specifically the Lorne Scots. I'm still waiting to be sworn in, but my enrollment papers were signed according to the CFRC.

I just finished my CFAT, interview and physical test today. I met some guy today at the Recruiting Centre who's planning to go to the Lorne Scots.

kylereserve1 said:
I'm still waiting to get sworn in to The Royal Regiment of Canada.

I also applied to the Royal Regiment of Canada. :p

Tape said:
I just finished my CFAT, interview and physical test today. I met some guy today at the Recruiting Centre who's planning to go to the Lorne Scots.

I also applied to the Royal Regiment of Canada. :p
I am still awaiting swearing in as well. I hope to hear from the unit this week. Did you finish your medical yet? Good luck with the rest of the process! Where is your unit located?

DarkInfantry232 said:
I am still awaiting swearing in as well. I hope to hear from the unit this week. Did you finish your medical yet? Good luck with the rest of the process! Where is your unit located?

Nope, I still have to do my medical test in September.. My unit is located at Fort York Armoury.

Thanks, I hope everything goes well for you too. 

Tape said:
Nope, I still have to do my medical test in September.. My unit is located at Fort York Armoury.

Thanks, I hope everything goes well for you too.
I hope to see you at BMQ, as my BMQ most likely will be at Fort York, quoting my friend who is already a qualified Lorne Scot Infanteer.

DarkInfantry232 said:
I hope to see you at BMQ, as my BMQ most likely will be at Fort York, quoting my friend who is already a qualified Lorne Scot Infanteer.

Really? I didn't know that. I'll be looking forward to meeting you in the near future.

Hey nice! Looks like we'll all see each other. I finished my CFAT in May as well as medical + physical. Been waiting since. I'm merit listed.

DarkInfantry232 said:

BMQ will be held wherever it's available. It may not necessarily be Fort York, but another armoury in your region. You will be completing the course with people from other units as well. You may even need to travel out of your region for BMQ if that is all that is available, as budget cuts reduce the number of courses and locations offered.

Back