• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Danish Infantry Skills Site

G

Green Man

Check this site out. I think there may well be some useful tips you can glean from Keld‘s very informative site. Tactical.dk

please note that many of the skills posted there are outdated and NOT in-use.
Please note also that there are a big difference on national guard, airforce, navy and army methods of doing the same thing.

Please write me, i´m on my 2. year in the army and done one tour to iraq, if you have any questions, kontakt@soldiers-wear.dk or my mesenger masterchiefdk@hotmail.com

1) ups didn´t see that
2) of course i would never explane og draw the tactics just a "correct or incorrect" answer.

With an email name of masterchief I would think you are a fan of Halo ?

halo the game? no masterchief was a nick i got about 5 years ago while i was in the national guard

Soldiers-wear.dk said:
please note that many of the skills posted there are outdated and NOT in-use.
Please note also that there are a big difference on national guard, airforce, navy and army methods of doing the same thing.

Please write me, i´m on my 2. year in the army and done one tour to iraq, if you have any questions, kontakt@soldiers-wear.dk or my mesenger masterchiefdk@hotmail.com

I've worked with Keld (the owner of that website) in Iraq, and his skills/drills are great. I'm sure he's picked up some pointers in the multiple (7?) army tours, 3 years in Iraq, and plenty of IPSC.

Back