• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Cuppycake" - The song that will drive me completely insane...

Lexi

Inactive
Reaction score
http://cuppycake.ytmnd.com/

Arrghh... now you people know what the voices inside my head sound like.  ;D
If you're like me, you have it going in the background.. playing over.. and over...

Yes, I'm bored.  ;)

Oh MY GOD

You're my honey bunch sugar plum
Pumpy umpy umpkin
You're my sweety pie
You're my cuppy cake gum drop
Snoogums bookums you're
The apple of my eye

IT WONT STOP OH GOD HELP ME!

*falls to the corner, curls into a ball and closes his eyes in an attempt to keep the walls from swelling in*

QUICK! Play "Back In Black", followed by "Blitzkrieg Bop". Nothing can outlast them!

;D Ahh hahaha....this is so funny!  I'm so singing this at work tommorow to piss everyone off!  And Im sitting here singing the song by myself.  I need to get out more....

Imagine coming into the OR for a routine operation and listening to the doctor and nurses singin' that over and over again......the look on the patient's face would be priceless.......question is could I be so cruel?...... >:D

OMG!

Make the voices stop...Please!!! :eek: :p

:D

If you are in for more fun fun fantastic songs.  Look up the Llama Song.  I got things thrown at me for singing that song in the office! >:D

Mappy said:
If you are in for more fun fun fantastic songs.  Look up the Llama Song.  I got things thrown at me for singing that song in the office! >:D

*Cough*
http://t3hhawtzors.ytmnd.com/
(Err... not really all that safe for work..)

Well, I sang the song at work, and I got stuff thrown at me.  Alright!

icon_fork.gif

ARHGaarjkgah Lexi I hate you for giving us that link. It's the kind of song that starts revolutions. Or at least drives one thoroughly mad. Hawkie and I are going to have to make you "normal" again. *evil*

You're not gonna get that beret from me now, young lady.

icon_razz.gif

Good god. I finnaly get my internet back... and what is pretty much the first thing I see/hear?

*cry*

You know Lexi if you blasted that over the loud speakers for the detainees at Gitmo, you'd be in violation of just about every rule in the book. Then again after five minutes they'd be lining up to spill their guts just to make it stop, ;D

When I get back to cadets, I am going to burn the songs to a CD and play them over and over during the course of the night.

wow.  that was.... disgusting.

This could be a form of punishment. If you are bad, you get an hour in a room where this song will be played over and over again.  End result - A wide-eyed person who can only mutter "gumdrop pumpykins no!"

Maybe instead of Verbals we will make people listen to this for 7 days straight. :D

You all know you love it. 

Of course!  This brings back fun memories of first year at university where us kids in university would sit and stare at these types of sites for hours upon hours instead of working!

Speaking of first year.....the badger song was a big hit.  For your viewing pleasure:  http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/badgers.html.  The best part of this one, is that you can dance along!

Back