• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CRGS Grads. (Air Cadets)

MedTechStudent

Inactive
Reaction score
Just curious who here graduated from Central Region Gliding School in CFB Trenton? 

Funny stories, rambles, etc etc?

I was thinking he meant Acronym, although personally I am wondering what a 'ranble' is

He's typing too fast, like he has some quota to meet....... ;D

Name:  Dorricott-MedTech
Position: Guest
Date Registered: Today at 11:39:33
Last Active: Today at 16:50:44

22 posts in just over 5 hours!!!

PMedMoe said:
He's typing too fast, like he has some quota to meet....... ;D

22 posts in just over 5 hours!!!

Trust me...we noticed

Not to spam this thread in any way, but he reminds me of someone i know, who in under a year managed 10000 posts on a forum i used to regularily visit.

Hopefully those 22 posts have content in them.

You know I'm not at all offended by any of that because if I was in your position I would tear into me too.  Spelling yes was bad, however I did not even notice that we had a spell check on here until AFTER I posted it so again my apologies. 

The thread comment though, common don't tell me your going to ridicule me for trying to get involved with this site.  I just joined and wanted to post some stuff and meet some people, and talk about some things.  Which I thought was the point of all this. 

Anywho, seams like all I'm doing is apologizing to everyone, but I'll try not to piss anyone off again..

Not quite a glider grad, but spent most of my summer there this year, as well as doing ITAC last summer at Loyalist.

All I have to say is..

So there I was on airtow,  INVERTED!

PS: The tow planes don't like oranges ;)

Back