• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Creepy Old Ad Site

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Some of my personal faves from this page:

952584349_dfe9c3a0fd_o.jpg

952588483_f0ac7095f7_o.jpg

953438850_92a0fd5c31.jpg

Sorry, I'm a square-head.  Can someone translate the second one?

Dumb choices in life - I took German in High School instead of French.  What the frak was I thinking?

It says:

Eat with pleasure unceasing

Auvergne Sausage      ----    Total Culinary Purity

The good sausage of the giving pig!

Good heavens, that ad is bizarre

Women hygene facts & Lysol ... in the same sentence !!!!  Oy vey!?!

Where's Vern

Some of this old-school marketing is really blunt isnt it?  Of course you still seei this type of stuff in some countries nowadays, but not very often in North America...

PMedMoe said:
This one is particularly disturbing......

What's disturbing is that women would actually DO that!    :-\

This thread is awesome.

It got me searching on the net, and boy are they out there!

http://www.2spare.com/item_92595.aspx

a147_ab2.jpg

a147_ab9.jpg

1979 Pakistan Airlines ad

dileas

tess

Yes that Lysol ad is rather disturbing. I guess they didn't have one directed at the husband?

you are certainly not the first to get that feeling.... I saw it the other night, and thought better than to mention it, can't go around letting everybody know that I have a dirty mind now, can I?

.....I guess I can  >:D

ToRN said:
you are certainly not the first to get that feeling.... I saw it the other night, and thought better than to mention it, can't go around letting everybody know that I have a dirty mind now, can I?

.....I guess I can  >:D

Thanks, ToRN ... it's a relief to know I'm not the only person here with a dirty mind   vivid imagination. ;D

leroi said:
Ummm...hate to be the first one to suggest it but anyone else think it's possible this was marketed for an entirely different purpose than what is stated in the ad? >:D

Gentlemen don't discuss such things in public.    ;D

Indeed,  what killed me was the buy one for yourself AND a friend.    ;D

George Wallace said:
Gentlemen don't discuss such things in public.    ;D

Yes George, in my experience at my workplace that is so true.  It seems to be the women taking liberties, making all the off-colour remarks and innuendos which sends the men running away at full speed--with red faces I might add.

Ummm...has anyone mailed that company to see if they are still in business?  ;D

Back