• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cpl. Michael Starker - 15 Fd Amb - 06 May 2008

military granny

Inactive
Reaction score
450_starker_0805062.jpg

Cpl. Michael Starker was killed when he came under enemy fire during a patrol in the Pashmul region of the Zhari district. (Canadian Forces Combat Camera)

My condolences to this Canadian hero's family, comrades and friends.

May he rest in peace, let us never forget his courage, bravery and honnor.

We will never forget our brother.

St. Micheals Medical Team said:
Instead of wasting pages on generic condolences, why do we not wait until the person is ID'd.

That way we can direct our condolences appropriately to the family and those who knew the deceased.

Regardless of a name, unit, etc,  I still would like to pass on my condolences to the family. I don't think any space is wasted space at this time.

My condolences to a fine soldier. Stand easy, RIP :salute:

Just heard this on the news. RIP Soldier :salute:

ladybugmabj said:
Regardless of a name, unit, etc,  I still would like to pass on my condolences to the family. I don't think any space is wasted space at this time.

My condolences to a fine soldier. Stand easy, RIP :salute:
I agree.

At ease Cpl Starker, your work is done, we'll carry the load from here on in.
My condolences to Family, Friends and comrades

At the going down of the sun
and in the morn,
we will remember them!

CHIMO!

I am beyond hating this news.

In peacetime, a son buries his father.

In war, a father buries his son.

Rest In Peace Cpl. Your service was much needed and we thank you for all you have done. I cannot thank you enough  :salute: :cdn:

Every time I see a death of a Canadian Armed Forces member it brings back memories of 2 people who I counted as friends who sacrificed themselves for the good of another nation.

I can only imagine how the families feel.

:salute:

I am beyond hating this news.

In peacetime, a son buries his father.

In war, a father buries his son

Never heard it said better, Thanks Wes.!

RIP Cpl Starker..  :cdn:  :salute:

The Combat Medic Prayer

Oh Lord, I ask for the divine strength to meet the demands of my profession. Help me to be the finest medic, both technically and tactically. If I am called to the battlefield, give me the courage to conserve our fighting forces by providing medical care to all who are in need. If I am called to a mission of peace, give me the strength to lead by caring for those who need my assistance. Finally, Lord, help me to take care of my own spiritual, physical and emotional needs. Teach me to trust in your presence and never-failing love.

AMEN

RIP Cpl. Starker

Thoughts and prayers for Cpl. Michael Starker, his family, friends and brothers in arms. Thank you for your sacrifice. You are another Canadian hero. :cdn:

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said. As a Canadian, I grieve for the loss of one of our own, each one lost hurts deeply. As a civilian, I can only say "Thank you Michael Starker, for protecting our nation and our way of life and may you find eternal peace."  :cdn:

as a reservist he made a sacrifice that reg force people like me to often forget, often we're  voluntold but he volunteered, he gave his live so that other could one day have a better one.

take care up there, you did good    :salute:

Back