• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Course 7346 (W) and Course 7410 (W) Cornwallis, NS

debbiejohn1

Inactive
Reaction score
Trying to locate friends from these two courses I was on.  Got recoursed due to illness close to the end of grad from 7346.  I have tracked down Bev Hanton and Paula Shallow (now Staples).  Where is everyone else?  Debbie

Hi Debbie ... I sent you  an email with all the particulars but thought I'd add a little here for others to see. I too was course code 7346w ... Cornwallis N.S., my unmarried name was Christine Cheese. I remember Hanalore Carty (not her married name) and the last name of "Mummers" but not the first name. There was a Cpl. Martel and a less pleasant Cpl ... I believe her last name started with an "S" but I think I put her out of my mind. If I remember anyone else I will update this post.
Just hearing about this course code brought back so many memories, most of them are great. I enjoyed my time in the military and miss the comradery of military life.

I remember the other Cpl ... it was Cpl Lambert (no ... it doesn't start with an"S") LOL

Cpl Lambert? Wasn't she one of our instructors?  I remember when we marched and sang songs we sang one that started with "Kiss me goodnight, Cpl Lambert, tuck us in our wooly bed......." lol.

debbiejohn1 said:
Cpl Lambert? Wasn't she one of our instructors?  I remember when we marched and sang songs we sang one that started with "Kiss me goodnight, Cpl Lambert, tuck us in our wooly bed......." lol.

Not intruding here......I was on course 7450 a long long long long time ago.
Your wooly bed brings back memmories of a little old tune Wooly Bully
Hope you like it ;D

I remember that song!  I remember us dancing at the Club to "I Can't Get no Satisfaction!" by the Rolling Stones.  That was back when you were measured how close you danced! lol

I was on 7346 (w).  I remember Christine Cheese, Mummers, Carty, as well as many others.

I was maiden name Good, Gerrie.  Does anyone remember Diane Peffers, Wendy Kozachenko, Susan Hearn?  There were so many. 

I remember your name and the others you mentioned.  How long did you stay in and do you still have contact with some of the others you mentioned?  Deb

I did 22 years, nearly 23.  I took the last FRP in 1996.  I live about 10 min from Diane and I talk to Wendy all the time.  We still take vacations together.  I haven't seen too many others from our course.  I ran into Susan Hughes at one time.  I know Wendy ran into someone named Greenlaw (I think) in Norway.  Mummers was in Halifax.  She was married to a navy dude.  I don't know what her married name is. 

Do you remember Lucille Godou?  She was kind of a legend in Comox.  I heard many great stories about her.  I work at the RCMP HQ and ran into a fellow who was on our brother course.  Too funny. 

I was looking a few years ago for people.  I thought it would be fun to try and have a reunion.  My goodness, it's been 37 years.  I bet we have all changed, lots.  I stil have the newpaper from Cornwallis with our grad announcement.

Back