• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Couple ?'s regarding recruting process

While I don't work in recruiting, I would guesstimate that a Depot start date in 2008 is well within the limits of possibility. Especially since you have already started the process.

As you are now awaiting an interview, you are now an applicant, I would recommend that you go on at least one ride-a-long. I would suggest going on a weekend night shift and a mid week day shift. That should provide for an all round perspective of GD work.

Too arrange a ride-a-long (if you don't know any local members) call the local Detachment and ask to speak to the Training NCO. Explain that you are an applicant and ask for a ride-a-long. He should be able to sort you out. If he can't for some reason then you may want to call you file coordinator at HQ and see if they can arrange something.

Good Luck
Noneck
P.S. If you are a PRes member do not quit your Regiment. Request ED&T or go SRR, you may find you  miss the MO!

noneck said:
While I don't work in recruiting, I would guesstimate that a Depot start date in 2008 is well within the limits of possibility. Especially since you have already started the process.

As you are now awaiting an interview, you are now an applicant, I would recommend that you go on at least one ride-a-long. I would suggest going on a weekend night shift and a mid week day shift. That should provide for an all round perspective of GD work.

Too arrange a ride-a-long (if you don't know any local members) call the local Detachment and ask to speak to the Training NCO. Explain that you are an applicant and ask for a ride-a-long. He should be able to sort you out. If he can't for some reason then you may want to call you file coordinator at HQ and see if they can arrange something.

Good Luck
Noneck
P.S. If you are a PRes member do not quit your Regiment. Request ED&T or go SRR, you may find you  miss the MO!

Thanks, BTW I live in Windsor Ont and my local and ony detachment only does undercover drugs etc.... no marked cars anywhere to be seen ever. So what should I do? Down hear u could go 10years without seeing the RCMP unless u went to their detachment than still no one looks the part cause there all undercover

You are most likely SOL, unless you also have an application in with a local force and they could privide the ride-a-long.

Noneck

Back