• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cougars - NOT the AFV

recceguy said:
but on another thread on this forum, feel the males are the overbearing, coniving, sexist prigs.

I never said anything of the sort.

My husband and I respect each other, which makes things pretty easy around here. We know what each others expectations are and we both stay within the boundaries.

Springroll said:
My husband and I respect each other, which makes things pretty easy around here. We know what each others expectations are and we both stay within the boundaries.

Well, we know at least one of you does, anyway!! We're having his work dress name tags changed to "Hubby".

Springroll said:
I never said anything of the sort.

There you go again. It's all about YOU, isn't it? I don't even know where you came into this, or were pointed to as part of the discussion. Get a life. I wasn't implying it was you, unless the shoe fits. Don't flatter yourself, I don't read or respond to the majority of the stuff you post as I find it mostly filler and useless. You have the annoying habit of inserting yourself into almost every conversation and thread, with mostly nonsensical and inane opinions on subjects you are not that familiar with. Here's the 411. I don't like you, or your opinions. I can't make you stop with your goofy and irritating posts, but I can ignore them, as I suggest all of the other readers here do. My choice, my opinion and my right under the CoRF. Don't like it, call your MP

AH, cougars....never thought I'd be one and yet a see it looming at the end of the tunnel. I am not as well versed in training my man...I wish he would get off the comp and do the dishes. Maybe I should start a "reward program". The more he does the better it gets....hmmm something to consider. Maybe I can hire a personal pleasure therapist for him and just do the dishes myself. Whatever works I guess....anyone have some advice.....come on girls.....:)

I love the 'stronger' sex!! I do not slam them. I believe we need them as much as they need us. Tease mine a little but that's it, as does he me. As for the pots calling the kettles black, true enough as seen on the other thread. But I don't think it was any of the female posters on this particular thread who resorted to this. Maybe they took it to mean them (as did I originally when I read your post recceguy) when you said you'd thought we'd answered our own questions.
Yes I did post on the other thread, but, you'll notice I have chosen not to post on it since it became a rallying cry claiming that the women in this forum were somehow being "oppresed." I have experienced no opression of any sort in this forum based on my being of the "fairer" sex, nor any in my career to date actually.
Joking around is not a trait that is the exclusive domain of either sex, and, as I've said previously, female locker room chat is worse than males any day of the week.
Speaking of whips... ;D

Touche Vern,
You've proven yourself to be "one of the guys" and trancended the male/ female fiasco that has reared it's ugly head. As was in the beginning, male or female, you are treated for how you present yourself, not what gender you are. Being a BTDT I'm sure you know where some of the rest of us are coming from, and we respect your opinion.

Thanks guys,

And I do know where you're coming from. For I have frequently "seen" it in the locker room. I, for one, can take it as good as I can give it.

I for one didnt nor have I ever felt oppressed on this site. I was merely pointing out that an issue was being made about some silly signatures and that some new members felt that they were unwelcome because of this. I have seen some pretty big signatures posted by others here and never was an issue made of this.
Recceguy you started the whole thing so I wouldnt be too quick to judge those who jumped in. I agree that sex should be a non issue but obviously it is if we are here talking about it.  >:D

armyvern said:
Thanks guys,

And I do know where you're coming from. For I have frequently "seen" it in the locker room. I, for one, can take it as good as I can give it.

Yes you can
hammerhead.gif
Yes you can.

As para cowboy tried to convey, and somewhat more eloquently than I, it's not the size (don't they all say that). It was the bright colours and moving visuals that screamed "LOOK AT MEEEE!!!!!" It's hard to read anything else on the page when your eye is being drawn back constanly to the image. I'll state categorically, here and now, the girly, cutsey comment was not gender related. It goes for any guy that posts the same stuff. It's offensive to the eye, like overly loud hip hop and rap, blowing out your car windows across the intersection , is to your ears.

I'm not an overly hyped rules guy myself, and I let many play fast and furious with the ones we have. I only ask a few things. Know, from experience, what you talk about. Don't post unless you know something that relates to the subject. Keep away from the 'Post Whore" comments (don't post unless you've got something knowledgable, factual and current to speak to the subject about) and above all, make sure your stuff is first hand. Not from your neighbours, cousin's, friend's, dead uncle's, dog.

With almost 8000 members here, do you honestly think your, or the supposed group your speaking of is, giving me trouble? Please forgive me, all of you, if I came across as sexist (can't believe I'm doing this) that wasn't the intention. I value the opinion of the military wife. I've been listening to it since 1973.

Recce, ya big softie, come give me a hug hehehe >:D

Now back to cougars. Kimmie, you're not a cougar yet but more than likely we will be cougars together someday. I think two cougars make a good little pack. Anymore than that and it could be overwhelming to our prey.  >:D

camochick said:
Recce, ya big softie, come give me a hug hehehe >:D

Now back to cougars. Kimmie, you're not a cougar yet but more than likely we will be cougars together someday. I think two cougars make a good little pack. Anymore than that and it could be overwhelming to our prey.   >:D

Some prey make themselves more readily attackable when it comes to 2 cougars devouring them!!  :D

kimmie said:
Maybe I should start a "reward program". The more he does the better it gets....Maybe I can hire a personal pleasure therapist for him and just do the dishes myself.
freakin' genius, right there! Brilliance.
armyvern said:
Some prey make themselves more readily attackable when it comes to 2 cougars devouring them!!
truth. But, more along the linies of "Oh, please B'rer Fox, PLEASE don't t'row me in dat dere briar patch!"

paracowboy said:
freakin' genius, right there! Brilliance.

Also a part of our evil plan to take over the world!!  ;)
Lure them into a false sense of security....

But, gee, I wonder if I can get niner to hire me a "personal pleasure therapist?" I shall ask for one for Christmas and see what I get in my stocking!!

armyvern said:
Also a part of our evil plan to take over the world!!  
take over the world? Bollocks. When did you relinquish it? Even when you couldn't vote (ah, the good old days) you told him who to vote for. When it was monarchy, kingdoms fell based on whose skirt fell first (case in point: Troy was a nice place to visit before Helen got that itch). Yeah, take over the world. Phhhtt!

Most cougars I've observed in the wild are solitary hunters.  They don't take kindly to other cougars poaching in their territory... seen it get ugly, a hunting partner is not normally observed

paracowboy said:
take over the world? Bollocks. When did you relinquish it? Even when you couldn't vote (ah, the good old days) you told him who to vote for. When it was monarchy, kingdoms fell based on whose skirt fell first (case in point: Troy was a nice place to visit before Helen got that itch). Yeah, take over the world. Phhhtt!

Like I said Para.. lead him into a false sense of security...then lay down the law!! Whips out on my three...

You should write a post on the benefits of "Personal Pleasure Therapists" from an EPs point of view for all the up and coming NPs out there. I am quite sure it would be a gooder!!  :D

No sense hiding our power now armyvern.

Maybe I can convince the bf to get me one of those personal pleasure therapists for xmas. He is leaving for tour in febuary and he doesnt want me to be lonely hehe. Then again he veto'd the pool boy I wanted to hire, had something to do with us not having a pool or something. >:D

Back