• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CORPS 86 ORBAT Charts

Gorgo

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone happens to have any files concerning the Cold War-era CORPS 86 unit plans and all that. I remember seeing them when I was in 1 CDHQ&SR during a field exercise in Borden back in 1989, but the contents have long since eluded me.

I was wondering if anyone happens to have any files concerning the Cold War-era CORPS 86 unit plans and all that. I remember seeing them when I was in 1 CDHQ&SR during a field exercise in Borden back in 1989, but the contents have long since eluded me.
I have one tucked inside a game called “Twilight 2000” I had in the late ‘90s, I think. A friend of mine at the time was in 5(?) Int Company in Halifax.

If no one else coughs up I’ll see if I can find where that game is after I’ve moved.

I have it on floppy disk - the problem is I have nothing to use a 5.5” floppy with.

The hard drive it was backed up on is unfortunately corrupt.

I have some Corps 86 stuff, but nothing that gets into the level of equipment if you are seeking that level of detail

If you check the Bay where Pirates live, you might find a copy. :devilish:

Like the fabled Chimera, it has probably vanished... and good riddance ;)

I have some Corps 86 stuff, but nothing that gets into the level of equipment if you are seeking that level of detail

More or less, I'm interested in the number of personnel per unit & sub-units.

I have much of the Corps 86 Orbat photocopied and in a Bin in my basement.

No, I will not scan and upload it….

Burn It Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

If no one else coughs up I’ll see if I can find where that game is after I’ve moved.

Appreciated. It's not a life or death situation and I realize things have changed a lot since then (three rifle companies in lieu of four, for example ;)), but I think it'd still be prevalent for my own use.

Just some teasers. From a Foxhole U SOH from the 90s. To do the rest I'd have to dismantle the binding, otherwise it would slowly be one page at a time.

Attachments

• Div A Armour Bn a.pdf
    486.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Mech Inf Bn pg1.pdf
    452.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Mech Inf Bn pg2.pdf
    705.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Engr Bde pg1 (2).pdf
    753.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Engr Bde pg2.pdf
    686 KB · Views: 8
Back