• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Continuing Education HIE 208

C

c4th

I just received my crse package for HIE 208.  As I am not taking the "free" OPME web crse I do not have access to the web based discussion forums.

If anyone else is currently enrolled in the crse (OPME or Continuing Studies) and feels like sharing opinions, questions, or frustrations send me a post or private message.

Ciao,

MRT

I am doing the exact same as you.  I just ordered the books and was told there is a slight delay.

Have you done one of these courses before?

This is the first crse I've done.  I got all but the reader used, and that should be delivered tomorrow.

I've read Morton's and Milner's books.  Both are good. 

The last university crse I did was before the internet was widely available.  Should be interesting.

I'm thinking the crse won't be too hard.  Officers have to pass it afterall  ;) (as close as I could get to an emoticon with a tongue-in-cheek).

Ciao,

M

I have done eleven courses through the RMC Continuing Studies program and I have no problems except I had to drop Space Policy twice due to boredom and anal web dialogue requirements.

Assignment marks for mod one are on the Portal Site.

Ciao,

M

I didn't think you could get the portal from a DIN/DWAN computer.   I never could get it at work.

I didn't think you could access it either.  Please verify.
Thanks.

I am working on this too, here is a link to the RMC Portal that works for me. Good luck on your continuing education.

https://portal.rmc.ca/portal/page?_pageid=143,36342&_dad=rmcportal&_schema=RMCPORTAL

Submitted the last two assignments today.

My books are for sale and I will give a good deal to members here.  PM me if interested.

Back