• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Contacting Units about Trade Availability

TheSam

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there,

The recruiter at the CFRC said I should contact the Reserve Units in the Victoria area about availability of my trade of choice, Supply Tech.

So, is there a specific person I would need to talk to at the units? Is there one way to contact them that is prefered?

The CFRC should be able to give you the name and contact number of the unit recruiter at each unit, normally a MCpl or Sgt. They'll have all the info you need.

Yes, they did and a quick phone call answered my question! The trade is open, so hopefully my file moves through quickly.

This is my  :2c: but the CFRC told me that by keeping in touch (without 'harassment') with my future unit could help my application to go forward at the latest steps.

I went to an information session at the unit I would like to be, they answered many questions about the trade at the unit, and so on...When you'll be there if you feel it is the time, ask if you could meet someone that is actually in supply tech at your unit!

Wish you the best !

Back