• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Combat Engineer Selection Date?

kevincanada

Inactive
Reaction score
The rumour mill is Combat Engineer selection should be soon now.  Anyone have a confirmed date?

Thanks.

Like you said "rumors". Don't get your hopes up over rumors and bad information. Just keep waiting patiently.

Hope you get a call soon!

My RC told me that the selection was 8th of July, wich is today!
My trade is also combat engineer

Any update on contact? I am also waiting for "the call".

Regardless, hope to see you guys at Basic :salute:

CFBigMike said:
Any update on contact? I am also waiting for "the call".

Regardless, hope to see you guys at Basic :salute:

I hope to get the call soon. Selection has been done so now, let the wait game begin!

Its hard to know that the selection is made and you may, or may not be on the selected list as we speak. But patience is a virtue.

Just a quick update for combat engineer. I got my call this morning for the september 2 BMQ. So hang in there, they might be calling you soon!
:salute:

I just got an offer a few days ago for Combat Engineer.  Apparently only two spots for the maritime provinces from what my recruiter told me.

AtlanticCan said:
I just got an offer a few days ago for Combat Engineer.  Apparently only two spots for the maritime provinces from what my recruiter told me.
My RC told me that there was really few spots this year. So we are lucky to be in !
Whats your BMQ date?

JoPelle said:
My RC told me that there was really few spots this year. So we are lucky to be in !
Whats your BMQ date?

I leave August 31st, and course starts September 2nd.  Maybe i'll see you there!

I am a reservist and was Merit listed by my broker...would I have to re-do BMQ? I read one of you was a reservist and now youre off to do BMQ again? What is the deal with that?

James94 said:
I am a reservist and was Merit listed by my broker...would I have to re-do BMQ? I read one of you was a reservist and now youre off to do BMQ again? What is the deal with that?

If your a "Reservist" and using the term "broker", then you are probably in the Component Transfer process which is different.  If you do get selected for CT, your broker will send you a letter which will outline exactly what qualifications, rank and pay level they are going to offer you.

I Finally got the call yesterday, though not for combat engineer. Going to be Crewman.

See you guys in September.

Back