• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

clothing styles you hate!

Nieghorn said:
Apparently they're called gauchos, so instead of asking them how accurate they are with a matchlock, and whether they prefer the epee to a rapier, maybe I should ask them if they want to go rustle up some alpacas in Argentina for a winter getaway?

Gaucho pants!  Another retro style on the return, eh?

Goes right along with leg warmers which really should only be worn by dancers while practicing.   ::)

What's next?  Palazzo pants?

shhhhh  you just jinxed it...  they'll no doubt be in stores fall 09 now.

Lil_T said:
shhhhh  you just jinxed it...  they'll no doubt be in stores fall 09 now.

Actually, I think they already are, they're just calling them "wide leg" pants.  ::)

yeah... lol, I remember having a pair of pallazzo pants back in the 90s.  They were comfy at least. 

I can't stand those "sailor pants" with the buttons on both sides and the waistband comes up just under your boobs.  Those high waisted pants just aren't flattering at all.

CROCS! I absolutely LOATHE crocks....

I hate them with a passion brighter than a thousand super-novas..they are NOT appropriate every-day footwear...

And now, something I saw at the West-Ed the other day:

WOOLY WINTER CROCKS:

http://shop.crocs.com/pc-2074-4-woolly-mammoth.aspx

Where's the pukey smiley?

Beadwindow 7 said:
Where's the pukey smiley?

4.gif

Geez, your link took a long time to open!! 
1.gif

Danjanou said:
I'm not touching this one. 8)

Don't blame you  ::) What can I say? I'm old, and tired, and I have a cold. Couldn't think if I tried today, and I'm just too tired out to try. Lime green CROCS look wierd with any Clan's kilt!

:cdn:
Hawk

Hawk said:
Don't blame you  ::) What can I say? I'm old, and tired, and I have a cold. Couldn't think if I tried today, and I'm just too tired out to try. Lime green CROCS look wierd with any Clan's kilt!

Hawk

Oh I don't know might clash well with a loud McLeod kilt. hehehehehehehehehehe

;D I have to come out of the closet now  ;D
I have to say that I am guilty... I love crocs!!!
I wear crocs! I have 4 diffrent kind of crocs... standard one, the one without holes... also the ballerina one and the off-road one.
I have to say that a couple of years ago I even wore them in the office.  ;D (which I regret today) but I was young and it was a very casual office.
I remember people with beach style flip-flops and hawaïen shirts... I was fitting in perfectly with my crocs, (but I know today that it was not a good reason to wear them anyway)

I have to defend my crocs!!!
Now I only wear them inside the house as slippers.
they make perfect slippers
1) they have no smell, they do not absorb sweat
2) they do not accumulate any dust or pet hair underneath
3) they do not make any noise what so ever when I walk
4) good for summer or with a big sock for winter...
They make perfect slippers and I love them  ;D

I love crocs!!!

sledge said:
Oh I don't know might clash well with a loud McLeod kilt. hehehehehehehehehehe

Me sainted wee Grannie  was a Mcleod.

Was just saying the lime green crocs with bright yellow and black tartan might clash a wee bit.

As others have said, I also do not like Crocs. They may be comfy (never tried em) but they look ridiculous and must be bad on your posture? (they do not have arcs do they?)

I also hate the gangster gear (baggy jeans etc). Especially when the person is obviously not that type of 'gangsterly' person. Thankfully all of the others (-1) at my CFRC processing day were dressed like that (or close to) so that was probably beneficial  :blotto:

The bigest fashion violation I seen recently was last Friday night.  I seen two people in the 20/20, one was wearing his green issue shirt with an open button shirt, and another wearing the green thermal shirt  ::).

If eather of these people read this, hang your head in shame.

Lil_T said:
yeah... lol, I remember having a pair of pallazzo pants back in the 90s.  They were comfy at least. 

I can't stand those "sailor pants" with the buttons on both sides and the waistband comes up just under your boobs.  Those high waisted pants just aren't flattering at all.

Yes!  We were joking about this 'mum bum' look at work last year and one of the women said they were coming back.  Ladies, please don't allow this to happen!  They don't make any of your butts look good.  ... which reminds me of the two best inventions for us guys to appreciate a well formed tush - lululemon pants and indoor volleyball shorts.  Wowzers!  ;) 

Looking at the crack in someone's arse when they are serving me food or working in a grocery store.

OldSolduer said:
Pants that hang down around the butt so you can see the boxers,which are hiked up to their necks.

What if they don't wear underwear!!??  :-X

What if they're a girl?  8)

NL_engineer said:
The bigest fashion violation I seen recently was last Friday night.  I seen two people in the 20/20, one was wearing his green issue shirt with an open button shirt, and another wearing the green thermal shirt  ::).

If eather of these people read this, hang your head in shame.

Yuck.

That almost beats my Halloween outfit.

Yours was pretty sharp by the way.  8)

>:D

Back