• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chinese Military,Political and Social Superthread

And under the head of War by Other Means - Culture Wars Indian-Style.

What to make of the European/British Interlude in India? A short spasm between the millenial struggle between the Hindus of India (who displaced the Dravidians) and the Chinese? And who asked those Johnny-Come-Lately Moghuls to the party? The Sikhs got so fed up with both of them they formed their own society about the same time as Europeans were engaging in their Reformation.

The article is interesting - particularly with its nod to Max Weber's theory about the Protestant Work Ethic and the Calvinists. But it comes against a backdrop.

Modi's BJP is de-Westernizing India. The theory of evolution is one thing. Abortion is another thing entirely. But the Periodic Table and the Pythagorean Theorem? Calculus I understand.

Fomenting ferment. Discord. Upsetting apple carts everywhere. And easily co-opted are "agents of change" like:-

Anti-fa.
BLM.
Centre for American Progress.
Foundations of all sorts.
WEF.
WE.
Proud Boys.
Canada 2020.

This article illustrates Johnston's close ties to Beijing and why it was obvious he should never have been appointed to, or accepted, the job to look into CCP interference. It is laughable Trudeau is still the leader of the LPC after all of this. The LPC has zero credible parliamentarians at this time.

This article illustrates Johnston's close ties to Beijing and why it was obvious he should never have been appointed to, or accepted, the job to look into CCP interference. It is laughable Trudeau is still the leader of the LPC after all of this. The LPC has zero credible parliamentarians at this time.

Damn, that would almost seem to have disqualified him from being named GG. Which PM recommended him for that job?

One could also ask which government signed a massively one sided trade agreement with China.

“As a patriotic Canadian, this was my only course,” Mr. Pickard wrote. “I don’t believe that my country’s interests are served by its AIIB membership.”

Looks like ex-PSC Minister Blair and CSIS Director Vigneault are trying to shove each other under the bus…

…“The Canadian Security Intelligence Service, and specifically me, shared the information with the Minister of Public Safety given the very specific directive to share such information with the minister,” Mr. Vigneault told the Commons procedure and House affairs committee Tuesday. He said the information was contained in what’s called an issues-management note sent in May, 2021.

Mr. Blair told the committee last week he didn’t receive the note and said it would have been up to Mr. Vigneault to bring it to his attention.

“I have no doubt the minister did not receive it. His comments were very clear. But I think it is important for the committee to understand that we did share the information,” Mr. Vigneault said...

1686757558078.gif

The staff of a Minister of the Crown has a staff - and they decide what the Minister can and cannot see. The latest is Medecino`s staff not informing him of Bernardo`s move to a medium security pen. The minister apparently has no say in what inmate goes where so they didn't tell him.

Speaking of Bernardo there is no doubt in my mind he would continue to prey on young women if he were to be paroled.

Has trudeau ever explained, with an honest reason, for anything he's ever done?
"Never complain, never explain" works for our Sovereign Head of State. Doesn't work when you're the Head of Government and those pesky commoners start asking questions.....

Blair has always been the kind of guy that after meeting him, you want to burn your clothes and spend the rest of the day in a shower. With a stiff brush and lye soap.

Reactions: KJK
Have friends in TPS who were definitely not fans of him…I’d have to agree with them.

Back